Prologue

Every girl wants a fairy-tale-like and happy, memorable and wonderful love life.

Every girl needs a knight in shining armor that will save her from falling and protect them from danger coming for them.

But, what if two kind, caring, gentleman, loving and polite guys, or let's just say DREAM BOYS in short, are so inlove with you? And your heart beats for them both. You love the two of them in different ways?! Is that even possible?!

How will you make the both happy?

Who will you choose as your perfect lifetime partner?

Who will get hurt from your actions and words?

Who will end in a happily ever after? How about brokenhearted land?

Goodbye is a painful way to say 'I love you'. Yes, there are also rivals, trying to take your love one away from you.

What will you do if you are SO IN LOVE WITH TWO?

Let the story begin...

Written by: PinkAegyoGirl/ForeverPINK and Blueflame512

~~~~~~~~~~

Shout outs!!!

@Grenineon for being at my side even if my email is deleted xD And for the book cover from the old one :3 Thank you for the efforts! Arigatou gonzaimasu!

@Blueflame512 for helping and fixing my grammars and for my human spell-check-er whatever! XD Thanks for being the 'ideator' and helping me with the ideas ^_^ Arigatou!

@armyxoEunie for pushing me to publish this story and my good friend that made a lot of efforts for me to make another account and re-writing this story. Thank you so much!

For shout outs/dedications, comment and vote or PM me maybe on what you think about my story.

Thankies and Toodles~!