Chapter 38 - So Inlove With Two

Kyrille's POV

***2 weeks later***

2 weeks had passed after our school outing and inside those days, Nate became sweeter and protective too. Is it because of my sketch and explanation?

I was walking through the corridor. School days again. I'm now a Grade 11 student, 1 year to go and its already College life.

"Good morning Baby Yam." I jerked my head to my right and paused on stuffing my books inside my locker. I smiled and kissed his right cheek.

"Morning." I greeted back and continued on stuffing my books and journals. I locked my locker, faced Nate with a smile on my face as I held his hand and walked through the hallway with him on my side.

I stopped on my tracks when a purple-head rushed to our direction---no, no, no, to Nate's direction. I secretly rolled my eyes when she smiled sweetly to Nate and winked. Psh. If I only have a fork, I already stabbed it in her eyes.

-___-

"Hi Nathan!" She said and wrapped her arms on Nate's. Psh. So clingy. Girlfriend here!

-____-

"Uhh...H-hello?" Nate answered back, unsure. The girl giggled heartily. I rolled my eyes again. Psh. My free hand formed into a fist and it headed straight to the girl's face. Kidding aside.

"Oh." She looked to me. I smiled, a fake one. "I didn't know you have a sister, Nathan." She said and pointed her pointing finger to me. This girl is getting into my nerve!

Before Nate could speak, I smiled fiercely to her. "Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked. She was about to speak when I raised my hand in mid-air, a sign for her to stop. I looked at her from head to head---I mean from head to toe. I laughed, sarcastically. "Oh, are you Nate's maid? Baby yam, you didn't tell me you have a maid and oh, a maid and a clown. Bengga!" I said sarcastically. I looked at her and saw her face red as a tomato. She raised her hand and was about to slap me when I grabbed her hand and tightened the grip.

"O-ouch." She said and struggled. I smiled to her.

"Dear, don't you dare show your clown face again. You don't know me." I winked and let go of her hand. "Lets go baby yam." And walked out of the scene with Nate on my side but stopped and spoke again. "And oh, I'm Nate's girlfriend. Ciao!"

???'s POV

Fvck that stupid girl -____-

She thinks she is strong, ey? Let's see if you can still show me your strong side when you step inside my deadly plan. *wink*

Kyrille's POV

"What a scene girl!" Nity said as she took a big bite on her burger. I bit my burger first before speaking.

"She's just so clingy." I said with no emotions and took a sip on my soda. Its already break time. Me, Nate and Nity are having our snacks here at the garden. "And irritating." I added.

I was shocked when Nity clapped her hands. I gave her my 'what' look. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing.

"Pfft! Nice job Ali!" She burst of laughing and looked at me with teary eyes. She wiped her tears. "Jealous~"

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on Nate's left shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. She's just so clingy." I said, poker face. She made a face and continued eating.

"Psh. Whatever Ali." She bit her burger. "Oh. Speaking of, here she is, again." She said and rolled her eyes inwards.

Before I could react, a voice was heard. I rolled my eyes in irritation. Psh.