Chapter 23 - Magazine

HAPPY 1.08K READS TO SO IN LOVE WITH TWO ↖(^▽^)↗└(^o^)┘Y(^_^)Y THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTS READERS ^^ My first ever story, already got 1.08K views *wipes tears* Let's read the chapter ➡➡➡

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

He was pacing back and forth, thinking of a way on how to solve his problem.

'Why can't she jumped out of my mind?!' He asked on his brain and the brain just shrugged XD

He pulled his hair because of frustration. Even thou he already have a girlfriend, he have feelings towards her already. Every breath he breathe, every blink of his eye, every day he would get out of bed, every night he fall asleep, his love towards her becames stronger.

His problem? Just three words to remember..

KYRILLE ARIA PARK

Kyrille's POV

"What are the signs for, Ali? A project in your class?" Nity asked me as she ate Stik-O.

"Give me Stik-O first." I said and stick my tounge out while extending my hand, a sign for her to give me Stik-O. She rolled her turquoise orbs and gave me 5 sticks of Stik-O. I took a big bite first before speaking.

"I'm still not sure on my feelings towards Nate that's why I need someone to tell me the signs that you're inlove." I explained and finished eating my Stik-O.

"Oh. I know where we can buy a book or magazine about your problem."

***

"ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS LISTENING TODAY!" the speaker said. Me and my classmates are inside our classroom, currently waiting for our teacher to come. "ALL TEACHERS ARE HAVING A MEETING, AN URGENT ONE, FOR OUR UPCOMING FUN RUN RACE NEXT WEEK. ALL PUPILS MAY GO HOME NOW. TIME CHECK, 9:33AM. STUDENTS STILL HERE IN THE CAMPUS AROUND 10:00AM ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER OR ATTEND THE FUN RUN."

After that announcement, I immediately fixed my things and walked out of my building. I dialed Nity's number while walking and placed the phone on my ear. After 2 rings, she picked up.

[Why?]

"I don't have classes now." I said and sat down on the bench near the fountain of the school.

[Same here. Lets buy that magazine now?]

"Yeah sure. I'm recently here in the bench near the fountain."

[Ok. I'll see you then. Bye.]

Then, Nity hung up.

***

"There!" Nity said and pointed at Books For All store. I nodded and we both entered the store.

Nity was looking for a romance yet comedy book while I search for the magazine or book whatever.

I walked near the windowed wall and saw...a magazine! ^^

I quickly picked it up but it was a cook magazine =_=

I returned back the magazine and walked to the counter to meet up with Nity.

She was already paying her book when I reached my destination. A frown face formed my face.

"None?" Nity asked as she placed her newly buyed book inside her bag, carefully. I nodded, disappointed.

"Lets go somewhere." Nity said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to... M.I.F.U., Magazine Is For Us.

Again, we stepped inside the store and this time, Nity helped me to find the magazine.

"Love." I read what is on the sign glued on top of the bookshelves.

Nity and I walked to the Love corner and searched for the magazine.

"FINALLY!"

"AT LAST!"

I grabbed the magazine and felt a hand placed on top of my hand. My brows met and traced where the hand came from. My eyes automatically bowled.

"NATE?!"

"KYLIE?! SERENE? W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

█■▓▒█■▓▒█

Pink: Looking for the same book, ey? *smirks*

Blue: OMG. Does Nate have feelings for Kyrille already?!

Nate: =_= I dunno Blue.

Ritz: Say what Blue?!

Blue: Hihi ^_^V I said that you and Nate looks perfect together *sarcastic*

Ritz: I know! *kisses Nate on his lips*

Pink: Enough of that! *pulls Ritz away from Nate*

Ritz:  ̄︿ ̄

Pink: *rolls eyes* = ̄ω ̄=

Toodles~