Chapter 3 - Jealousy

Kyrille's POV

"Why in Arceus---I mean, Jesus Christ's name did you drag me all the way here?! Its like thirty minutes early!" I complained at Nick who is still dragging me to our classroom. We're classmates ^_^ Bestfriends power!

"You love pokémon?" He asked.

"No! I just heard the name Arceus lately. Now explain!" I said and crossed my arms. My annoyed face plastered on my face.

"Uhh. There's a quiz in Science so we better review." Nick replied but I know his lying. Like duh? I listened to our teacher and she didn't mentioned about a quiz!

=___=

"There's no quiz in Science, Nick!" I shouted at Nick, poker faced, who is stopped dragging me. Phew! Good thing 'cause my arm is getting hurt.

"Oh." He said and scratched the back of his head. "Let's go then to the classroom."

"Sorry." He apologized. I don't really know why he pulled me away very early.

We started to walk towards our classroom.

Nick's POV

Hmmm. Something's not right with the guy Aria is laughing with earlier?

And why did I felt something...strange here in my heart when I saw the two of them laughing together?

"Nick?"

You know the feeling that you wanted to kill that guy? Strange..

"Hilbert Nicolas Davis!"

Like duh! I should be the one Aria is laughing with! You could see happiness dancing in her eyes.

"Oh my God! A sexy girl teenager wearing only bikini's coming towards our direction!" (A/N: Mine and Bf512's favorite part xD I don't know why this popped in my mind :3)

I snapped out of my thoughts, immediately.

"Uhh? Where?!" I said looking around the hallway for the gir---wait a minute!

"Kyrille Aria Park!" I shouted and chase her.

"I can't believe your mind is perverted!" She yelled, jokingly, as she ran away from me.

"EVERYONE! Look your doors and windows! Or maybe block your chimney! The rapist is on it's wwwaaaayyyyy!!" She shrieked.

This naughty girl! Urgh! I hate her when she's on her sugar rush mode.

=___=

Nate's POV

I was on my way to Room 333, my classroom..

"NATE!! Help me! The rap---HAHA! The rapist!!" She shrieked while laughing hard.

I blocked her way before she could break anything like her skull, bones ... xD

"Uhh. Hey Nate! Just a minute! Nick's chasi---WAAAA!!" She was cut off by her other friend who landed on top of her.

The sight infront of me made my blood boil. Kylie on the bottom and 'Nick' at her top.

I can't take it anymore!

I grabbed Nick's collar, loosing my temper, and raised my fist, ready to punch his ugly face. Tsk.

"NATE! Put. Him. Down. Now!" Kylie commanded with anger on her eyes, face and voice tone.

I gently put down Nick on the ground and in the second he was set free, Kylie immediately rushed to Nick and hugged him, checking for injuries.

Blood is as high as where Arceus is right now.

"N-nothing's wrong wi-with me Aria." Nick said and gave Kylie a bear hug.

Kylie smiled a little and holds Nick hand that made my blood reached 40 degree (termometer)

Kylie glared at me. "Nate, why did yo---" I cut her off by stomping away from them.

What's with me?!