Chapter 26 - Electricity

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

"Dance Machine~ DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

As the machine yelled that, the music began. It is a romantic one.

Nick's POV

I'm nervous. But I'll try hard to get a perfect score.

Kyrille's POV

Why are there so many people watching?! Urgh.

Serenity's POV

Hihi. Nick and Ali are perfect together. NicAria for the win. Hart hart ♥♡♥

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

As Nick and Kyrille are dancing, *** was happy looking at them.

'Nice. Perfect. Now no one will still *** away from me.' She said on her mind and walked to the racing car machine next to the basketball machine.

She swiped her card and was about to start when a voice interrupted her.

"No miss. Do it like this."

"Ok. Urgh! Missed again!"

"Tsk tsk. Let's try again miss."

"Ok."

She glanced at the two, the girl trying to shoot the ball in the ring while the boy is helping the girl.

She smirked. 'My perfect day! I DON'T have any RIVALS now! Just a wonderful day.'

Going back to the dancers, they are sweating to death.

'How many minutes left?!' Kyrille shouted in her mind and rolled her orbs.

"GO ALI!! NICK!!" Serenity screamed and made a thumbs up.

'Tss. Noisy as ever.' He said as he walked to the dance machine to watch the dancers dance.

Going back again to Nick and Kyrille, the two are now sweating and looks kinda pale now.

"Dance machine~ Almost done! Dance crazeeee~"

As the machine said does words, Nick and Kyrille's lips formed a small smile.

'Finally!' They exclaimed in their minds.

"Warning! Hard level. Hard level. Hard level."

The machine said those words and suddenly the music was fast. Now, Nick and Kyrille are having a hard time on dancing.

Kyrille's POV

Eff! This is hard~

Nick's POV

Fvcking sh*t! Hard! Tss.

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

"Calm...Calm...Calm."

The music calm down and became a slow dance. Nick and Kyrille? They just want to get of that dance machine.

"Please hold your partner's hand to complete the dance."

As the machine said those words, Nick gulped while Kyrille felt uncomfortable.

'Just do it b*tches!' She murmured and rolled her orbs as she folded her arms up to her chest.

'Tss. I don't like that idea.' He said and played on his phone to be destructed from the scene.

Nick's POV

Tss. Even if I am courting Aria, I don't like the machine's command.

Kyrille's POV

Like err! I hate to dance now~ =_=

Serenity's POV

Oh~ I like that machine! *wink* NicAria for the win!

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

'Should I do it?' Nick said on his mind and sweat raced down on his forehead.

'You will lose your 100 ticket each if you don't finish the dance.'

The machine warned. Nick heave a sigh same as Kyrille.

'Here it goes.' Nick said and holded Kyrille's hand.

Kyrille's POV

Electricity...

Nick's POV

Why did I felt electricity?

★☆★☆★☆★

Pink: Electricity. Is it nice Nick and Kyrille?

Kyrille: No. =_=

Nick: I don't want to do it again. It would be better if you push me off a 15ft tall building than dancing. Kidding aside. I don't wanna die =_= I'll miss Aria's sweet yes. *wink*

Kyrille: *blush* Err! Stop it Nick! *rolls eyes*

Pink: Hihi :"""> Love love *wink* NicAria is the best :"">

Toodles~