Chapter 13 - Jealous Boys

Nick's POV

I saw Aria, busy texting someone. She doesn't mind if she gets bumped by someone on her way.

I secretly followed her and our feet dragged us to the...garden? What is she doing here?

I glanced at her and saw her walked  near a boy with black hair.

I still followed her and hid on a tree, not far from their location.

Aria tip toed and tapped the guy's left shoulder and Aria immediately hid on his right.

I smirked. Still playful us ever.

The guy didn't caught Aria and stared at his north again. Aria once again tip toed and covered the guy's eyes using her hands.

I felt jealousy running all over my body.

I closed my fist and watched the scene.

They said something and Aria hugged the guy and the guy hugged back.

I can't take this anymore!

I stomped my foot and walked out of the garden with my fists closed.

Aria, why do you always make me jealous? *sad tone*

Nate's POV

Where in Daybreak High will Kylie be staying right now?

She left her Algebra notebook with me and I heard that her professor will be having a pop quiz, 50 items.

=___=

How rude.

Anyway, I searched every place here in Daybreak High except for the garden. Maybe she's there.

I rushed to the garden before the bell rings.

Finally, I saw Kylie. I think she's talking to someone.

I came near them and the second I stood infront of them, they hugged each other and Kylie kissed. the. guy. on. his. l. (L what?) l---left cheek. Gotcha!

I think they didn't notice me.

I faked a cough and the both of them looked at me, shocked.

"Sorry Kylie. Am I disturbing you?" I apologized in a sarcastic tone. "I just want to give to you this Algebra notebook of yours. Your professor will be giving you a 50 item pop quiz. Goodluck and goodbye." I said while smirking and walked back to my classroom.

I felt Kyrille's hand on my wrist. I stopped at my place and faced her with my big smile.

"If you excuse me, please let go of my hand. I have to scan my notes for the exam on Algebra later." I said in a sarcastic tone and smirked. She doesn't have any choice so she let go of my hand.

I turned my back away and didn't mind the words that escaped her mouth, instead, I walked away fast with anger on my face.

Stupid little scene. Psh.

~~~~~~~~

Pink: They're JEALOUS!

Blue: *whistles* Jealous boys!

Pink: Describe JEALOUS! N-I-C-K and N-A-T-E. *laugh*

Nick: We're here beside you author *poker face*

Nate: Yup *popped p* Lets go now Nick! Lets have a bonding with their crushes. *smirks*

Pink: *cross arms* Do you know?

Nick: Yes. Its Su---asdfghjkl *Pink covered his mouth*

Nate: Wahahaha! *death glare from Pink* Sorry!  ^_^V

Pink: *roll eyes* Whateves boys! Kyrille and the black hair guy will be a perfect couple, right? What shipping name? Hmmm... DrewRille? Kai-An?

Blue: How about Kai-An?

Pink: Yes! Perfect! Nah. I prefer SereniDrew.

Blue: =_= Its not in the list! Psh.

Pink: Shut up, Blue! I've decided already! Anyway, back to the two boys *faced Nick and Nate* The next chapter will be their confes---qwertyuiop

Nate/Nick: Sorry, ok? We are sooooo sorry Pinkhime and Bluehime! (Hime means princess in Japanese)

Pink/Blue: Bwahahahaha! *sat on floor and holds stomach* Wahahaha! You shou---Hahaha! Seen yo---Wahahaha! FACES!! Wahahaha!

Nick: *poker face* Presenting, the laughing crazy ladies!

Nate: *claps*

Pink: *stops from laughing* *death glare* READERS! The next chapter is the confe---

Nate/Nick: FINE! SORRY AGAIN Pinkhime! *pokerface*

Pink: Shut up! Toodles~ *wink*