Chapter 40 - Break Up

Kyrille's POV

["Hello?! Fvck baby yam! Where are you?! I've been looking for you the whole day! I was so worried."]

"..."

["Baby yam?"]

"…"

["Gwaenchana?"] (Are you ok?)

"*sniff* H-huh?"

["O genki desu ka?"] (How are you?)

"*poker face* *sniff* Stop talking in different languages. I maybe a half Korean, still, I don't know how to speak Korean. I don't even understand Korean."

["What I said is are you ok?"]

"*sniff* Yeah...I think?"

["Tsk tsk. Where are you?"]

"*looks around the place* I'm at Forever Skypark."

["Ok. Stop crying. Wait for me. I love you."]

"I love you too." Then I ended the call with puffy eyes. I sat on a bench near the ice cream shop and waited for Nate. Few minutes have past, Nate wasn't in my sight yet. I opened my phone and pressed the pin. I tapped the Facebook app and started scrolling on my newsfeed. I was busy on chatting with Ali when a little boy was in front of me. I closed my phone for a moment and looked at the boy. I smiled.

"Hi!" I greeted him and messed his hair a little. He chuckled and reached for my hand.

"You make watch my...video...uhhmm... danching. You pass this video por our ishkul (school) powjech (project)." He said and placed something on my hand. I closed my hand and giggled. I nodded and smile. He smiled widely. "Tenchu bewi bewi much!" He said, ran to his Mom who waved goodbye to me and left.

I stared at the USB the little boy gave to me. I placed the USB inside my jean's pocket and was about to go back on scrolling in Facebook when Nate approached me.

"Baby yam! Good thing you're safe." He said and touched my face. "No pains and scars?" I shook my head. He smiled a little. "Good." And he pulled me into a tight hug.

***

"Bye Baby yam!" I waved my hand and entered the house. I walked up to my bedroom and grabbed my laptop. I checked my jean's pocket if the USB is still there. I fished it out and inserted the USB on my Laptop. I tapped and tapped and tapped until a video was presented.

I rested my jaw on both of my palms as I watched the video.

***5 minutes of watching the video***

"WHAT THE FUDGE?!" I stood up as I pointed my laptop. I closed my fist and gritted my teeth. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number with trembling fingers. Mixed emotions is what I have; anger and pain.

["Hello? Yes baby yam?"]

Psh. Baby yam you're face!

"Meet me at Star Mall's Starbucks, second floor, near the Quantum, right now." Call ended.

???'s POV

"Do you think she already saw the video?" I asked as I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Maybe." She answered and shrugged her shoulders.

Damn it. Its so cold here at her bedroom but fvck, I'm sweating hot.

I'm ready for what will happen later.

Kyrille's POV

I switch my sight from the floor to the Quantum, watching the children play arcade games. I shook my head and entered Starbucks, both of my hands on my fitted black jean's pocket. I wore my hoodie and picked a table on the corner of the room. I sat down, fished my phone out of pocket and looked down. I grabbed my headphones and plugged it on my phone. I tapped the music app, searched for the song "Flashlight". I was busy listening to the song when Mr. Cheater tapped my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, paused the video and removed my headphones. I arched a brow at him.