Chapter 36 - Announcement

***2 weeks later***

Kyrille's POV

Our recognition had just finished yesterday. Of course, I am the first honor in my class ^^ 'Em proud.

I'm here at Daybreak High, together with my baby yam, Nity and Drew-drop. What surprises me the most is that, Nity and Drew are together after the recognition. SereniDrew ^3^

"Urgh! Where will we get our forms and cards then? Its so hooot~" Nity complained.

"Tss. Love, stop complaining. We will find the place soon." Drew said as he kissed Nity on her hair. Nity pouted and crossed her arms.

"Soon?! When?! When our hair turns white?! Or when February 30 comes?! Or maybe when fish can fly!" Nity complained once more, stomping her foot like a kid.

"Tss. I wonder why I loved you." Drew joked that made Nity smacked him on his arm.

"Looooove~" Nity whined like a kid. "You don't love me?" Nity asked, her eyes watering.

"F---" Drew wasn't able to continue what he was about to say when Nity gave him a death glare while tears are flowing on her cheeks. "Fudge! Love, stop crying! I hate seeing you cry! Of course I love you." Drew said, wiped Nity's tears away using his thumb and kissed her on her lips. He smiled. "I love you, remember that."

"I love you too." Nity smiled. I pinched Nate that made him shout, which caught the attention of the lovers.

"Ouch! What's with the pinch Baby Yam?!" He asked. I giggled.

"Nity and Drew-drop is just so sweet. *3*" I explained and hugged my Baby Yam.

"Hey guys!" A voice shouted. We looked at our north and saw Nick walking towards us with a girl with blue hair. He approached and smiled. He stared at me. "Congrats Aria."

I smiled. "Thanks Nick." Then I hugged him. I pulled away when someone faked a cough.

"Ehem. Hiii~ I'm Crystal Steff Harris, Nick-nick's uhh...friend. Call me Steff." 'Steff' introduced herself.

"Serene. *shook hands of Steff*"

"Drew, Serene's boyfriend *shooks hand of Steff*

"Nate, this girl over here," Baby Yam then pointed at me. "Is my girlfriend." He winked boyishly and shook Steff's hand.

"I'm Kyrille. You can call me Kyrille or Kyky. Nate's girlfriend and Nick's childhood bestfriend. " I introduced and explained, shook hands with Steff and smiled.

"Nice meeting you all!" Steff said and smiled warmly.

"So, I know where to get the forms/cards. Grade 7 at the library, Grade 8 at the gymnasium, Grade 9 at the main building, Grade 10, which is us, at the office, Grade 11 and 12 at their classrooms. Lets go." Nick said and we all walked together to the office.

***

"Park, Kyrille Aria L.?" I stood up and walked to the teacher who called my name. She smiled at me and handed me my forms and card. "Nice grades. Keep it up!" I smiled back and thanked her.

I walked back to where my friends and boyfriend is. I showed them the brown envelope that contains my forms and card. "Got it. Lets go?" I asked. They nodded and stood up. Drew was about to open the door when someone talked on the microphone.

"STUDENTS HERE AT DAYBREAK HIGH! WE WILL HAVE AN OUTING TOMORROW, A 3-DAY FUN DAY. GRADE 7 WILL MEET AT THE LIBRARY TOGETHER WITH THE GRADE 8. GRADE 9 AT THE MAIN BUILDING. GRADE 10 AT THE CAR PARK. GRADE 11 AND 12 AT THE COURT. TIME, 9:30AM. WE'LL DO SWIMMINGS, ACTIVITIES AND EXTREME CHALLENGES. SEE YOU ALL!"

***

["What did your Mom told you?"] Serene

"Its ok with her. I just need to take care of myself and always stick to you guys."

["Ok then. I read at the school's website that for the whole Grade 10, there will be 3 bedrooms which consists of 10 beds and 2 students can fit in a bed. For the first room, it will be the Gold's sections room which is our section but on the bed thingy, it will be girl-girl and boy-boy. But it can be a girl-boy pattern as long as the two will not do something bad."] Nate explained. Me, Nity and Drew nodded. We are currently talking at Skype.

["So the second room, the Silver's room and the last room for the Bronze's room?"] Drew asked. Nate nodded.

"Ok then. Ey guys, I'll leave the group video call, kay? I need to fix my things for tomorrow." I said.

["Me too. Ali, lets be 'bedmates' ok?"] Serene

["No, you will sleep with me."] Drew said and smirked.

["And Baby Yam and me will occupy a bed."] Baby Yam said. I blushed same as Nity.

"Fine fine! Bye!" I bid my goodbye.

["Gaseyo! (Goodbye)"]

Nick's POV

"Yehey! I can come with you Nick-nick!" Crystal announced happily. I rolled my eyes and continued packing my clothes.

"And your mom said that we will stay together at one bed since I don't have any friends except you. Its ok with your adviser tho and also, I read that on your school's website." She said huskily.

"Fine. Just pack your clothes so I can sleep." I said and pushed her to the door. "Bye and night." I said and slammed the door. I flopped on my bed when my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and looked at the screen.

Tr. Yap calling...

I picked it up immediately since it is my adviser. "Hello teacher? Good evening."

["Good that your still awake."]

"How can I help you teacher?"

["Can you bring your guitar tomorrow? For jamming. I know your good at playing the guitar. Ms. Park will join you though."] I smiled when I heard Aria's last name.

"Ok. Duet?"

["Yes. Ms. Park requested that the first time you will play is Perfect Two then you can decide what you want to play. Ms. Park knows a lot of guitar chords of many popular songs."]

"Oh ok then. Good night teacher."

["Good night Nick."]

Then that's when the call ended. I smiled. A duet with Aria and we will sing a love song, ey? :) This will be great.

▥▥▥▥▥▥

Pink: What will happen at their trip tomorrow? Find it out~ →⇨→

Shout Outs!!!

@NikNik_Hemmo, my best friend, who votes and reads my story. A silent reader indeed. She is a NateLie shippah. She warned me not to break the lovers XD Arigatou gonzaimasu! (PS. Japanese na 'yan Yzza XD)

@yasimikaela, for again voting my story :) Kansamhamnida!

Toodles~