Chapter 15 - Ruined Moment

Nate's POV

I was walking to the main gate of Daybreak High to go home when I saw Nick, standing infront of the gate, while his arms are folded and looked pissed.

I approached him and poke his shoulder. He looked at me angrily and gritted his teeth.

"What?!" He hissed at me. I shook my head no and clenched my jaw. "Spill it out! I'm so PISSED!" He yelled while emphasizing the word PISSED.

"Prob, bro?" I asked and placed my hand on his shoulder. He quickly removed my hand from his broad shoulder and faced me.

"My problem?! That Drew! He's so annoying! I'm having a great time with Aria when he entered our scene and messed it all up! I need to find out who's Drew in Aria's life." Nick explained and punched his palm.

***

"Yeah. Sure Kylie. Did you two fought each other?"

[N-no. He's so cold to me and he *sniff* he's acting like I'm nothing to him! I'm his b-bestfriend! Duh?!]

"Ok. I think you really need someone to accompany you. Where's Drew exactly?"

[I really need someone. Drew-drop went out with his family. Family dinner something. Meet me at the park later, kay? 4:30pm.]

I glanced at my watch and it read 4:13pm.

"Sure. I'm on my way." I said and ended the call.

***

"Ice cream?" I asked Kylie. He stared at me for a second and took the chocolate ice cream on a cone. Both me and Kylie sat on the swings and licked our ice creams.

"Nate.." I looked at Kylie. She pointed the bench near the slide. I nodded and we walked there then sat down.

Kylie placed her hand on my right shoulder. "Nate.."

"Hm?" I said and licked my ice cream.

"Thank you for everything. Even if we only knew each other this pass few months, you're always by my side." I placed my hand on Kylie's hand.

Kyrille's POV

I felt electricity when Nate's hand was above my hand. I let him do that. So now, we are holding hands.

"Thank you Nate. You're really the best!" I said and bit the cone of my ice cream.

"Anytime." Nate responded.

After a few minute, someone lifted me up and walked me to a blue car.

Nate's POV

Its relaxing when Kylie's head is resting on my shoulder and are hands are intertwined.

I was about to hug her when...Drew lifted her up and walked to his car.

I clossed my fists and gritted my teeth. Now I know why Nick's so pissed lately.

Drew just ruined our moment!

♪♬♪♬♪♬♪

Pink: Shout outs!!!

@LovelyWattyBlue, my closest classmate, for reading and one of the people who voted my story! She is a NicAria shipper -_-///

My other classmate is a NateLyn shipper and she's a NicAria shipper •﹏• Don't worry peeps! I have plans (*^﹏^*)

So, Tenchu Jisha! *^▁^*

Toodles~