Chapter 12 - We Meet Again

Drew's POV

"Hello?" I answered nervously. I gulped, waiting for the caller's answer.

[KYAAAAA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MA-ANNE SERENITY FLITZ?!]

I chuckled. How childish! But I recognize this voice, the voice I wanted to here since the day I left her. The day I went back to my home city, Paris.

"Kai-Kai?"

Kyrille's POV

[Kai-Kai?]

My eyes quickly bowled.

K-kai-kai?

He's the only one who calls me that name, the only one I can tell my topmost secret, the only one who acts as my brother slash twin. My only 'human diary'. In short, my cousin slash baby bestfriend.

"Mountain Drew-Drop?" (IDK why I liked that name xD)

***

I rolled on my bed and buried my face on my hands.

Kai-Kai?

Kai-Kai?

Kai-Kai?

Why can't I forget that enddarment?

I dialled Nity's number, hoping that Mountain Drew-Drop will answer it again.

[Serene here! How can I help you?] I heard her giggled. I smiled. How I miss her.

"Nity, do you know Mou---I mean Drew?" I asked, my sweat running down my face. Lol.

[Drew? A guy with black hair and blue eyes? Yes. I was with him lately.]

He's really Mountain Drew-Drop.

"Do you have his phone n-number?" I asked. *cross fingers*

[Yes. Do yah need it?]

"Yes please." I nodded even if she can't see me.

[Ok. I'll text it to you.]

"Thank you Nity!" And I ended the call.

***

I got Drew's number and now, I'm on my way to the garden where the meeting place of us two will be held.

From: Drew-Drop
I'm already here, who ever you are.

I didn't introduced myself to him. Mysterious xD He'll find out who I really am when I arrived at the location.

***

I'm now searching for Drew here in the garden. Good thing my eyes are fast at searching.

I walked towards the man with black hair. His back is facing me. Mr. Back is back again =_=

I gulped and tip toed since he's taller than me. I tapped his left shoulder and hid on his right. I'm playful xD (I do this in real life but they always caught me)

He turned his head to the left and confusion painted his face. He looked back at the north and I went back to his back.

I tip toed again and covered his eyes using my hands.

"Hey! Stop it will you?! Urgh! I'm looking for someone!" He shouted and tried to pull my hand away from his face.

I removed my hands and rushed to his north then faced him in slow motion for thrill xD

I finally saw his face. "Surprise!" I shouted and made my peace sign with matching cute smile.

"Wait. Is that you, Kai-Kai?" Drew asked while his eyebrows met and his arms crossed, trying to figure out who I am. I giggled that made him even more confuse.

I flashed my biggest smile and made a wacky poise or now called as japan-japan. "The one and only, Mountain Drew-Drop."

~~~~~~~~~~

Pink: What do you think of the name Mountain Drew-Drop? Comment *wink*

Toodles~