Chapter 16 - Now You Know

I'm sorry if the cover is blurry. I dunno why but when I placed the cover on create, it was so clear like water :O

Nate's POV

I paced back and forth on my bedroom, thinking of a way on how I will know who Drew is in Kylie's life.

But how?

Drew's POV

I was walking around here in Daybreak High. My mom and Kai-Kai's mom transfered me here. My classmate? Not Kai-Kai :/

Kriiiiing...

I hurriedly stood up from the ground and walked fast to my classroom.

***

"Class. Good morning. Before we start our subject in History, may I introduce to you, your new classmate in History, Drake Andrew Willows." Tr. Yanz said and nodded at me.

I walked next to Tr. Yanz and waved hello. "Hi. I'm Drake Andrew. Drew for short." I introduced myself and flashed my smile.

"You can sit next to Mr. David." Tr. Yanz said and pointed at a guy with blonde hair. I sat down next to him and listened carefully to my teacher.

Nick's POV

Its Drew, the guy who annoys me well. Who is now my seatmate.

Kriiiiing...

"Time to go class. Goodbye." Tr. Yanz said and bid her goodbye. I fixed my things and glanced at Drew.

"Drew." He looked at me. "Lets talk in the garden right now. See you." I said coldly and walked to the garden.

You're gonna deal with me, Andrew.

Nate's POV

I was walking through the empty hall when Tr. Yanz blocked my way.

"Yes teacher?" I asked confuse.

"Can you walk this to Mr. Nicolas David? He left his History notebook on his chair earlier and we have a pop quiz tomorrow." Tr. Yanz explained and handed me Nick's notebook. I received it and nodded. Tr. Yanz just smiled and walked back to the principal's office.

***

I looked around the whole Daybreak High but no sign of Nick was found. I better check the garden.

***

There he is! Talking to someone. I was about to approach him when he suddenly punched...DREW?!

I gasped on what I saw. Drew landed on the floor. I was about to approach him when a girl voice was heard.

"Drew-drop?!"

Kyrille's POV

"Drew-drop?!" I quickly ran to help Drew. I kneeled down to face Drew. I wiped the blood from his mouth.

He burried his face on my neck as I hugged him. I glanced angrily at Nick who is now looking coldly at Drew.

"What's your problem with my COUSIN?!"

Nick's eyes bowled same as Nate who is standing behind Nick.

"He's your cousin?!"

"You and Drew are cousins?!"