Chapter 37.2 - School Outing

Steffi's POV

Urgh! I hate Nick-nick! I didn't mean to pick my best friend over him! I have no choice ~___~ I don't wanna go back to Korea homeless.

Good thing my Mom canceled the arrange marriage between us two.

*Ting!*

I have an idea >:D Mehehehe~ Watch out Nick. Watch out *winks seductively*

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

The day passed by like a blur. The students are now having their dinner infront of the bonfire.

"Having a nice dinner?" Tr. Cillo, the teacher incharge until the outing ends, asked. The students looked up to meet her gaze, smiled and nodded. "Ok then. Since your teacher is sick, I'm incharge, you will follow my lead, ok?"

"Yes Tr. Cillo." The students answered.

Kyrille just finished eating. She placed her plate on the table near by, grabbed a drink and sat back on the log beside her boyfriend, Nate.

"Baby Yam, can I ask something?" Nate asked his Baby Yam as he wrapped his arms acrossed her waist.

"You're already asking Baby Yam." Kyrille answered sweetly and giggled.

"Ok, ok. Why did you bring your guitar again?" Nate asked. Kyrille hugged him before speaking.

"Me and Nick was assigned on singing and playing the guitar when its already jamming time." Kyrille said, pulled away from the hug and drank her water. Nate just stared at his girlfriend.

'A beautiful sight indeed.' He said in his mind and smiled widely.

Kyrille, on the other hand, finished drinking her water. She stood up, walked to the nearest trashbin and threw her empty bottled water. She turned her heel and was about to go back to her classmates when Nick approached her. Kyrille smiled a little before asking.

"Hello Nick, yah need anythin'?" She asked.

"Yeah. Tr. Cillo said that its already time to jam. So, lets go?" Nick said and gave Kyrille's guitar to her.

'Where in the world did he get mah guitar?' She asked in her mind. 'Magic?'

A soft chuckle made her go back to her senses. She looked up and saw her childhood bestfriend chuckling.

'Why do I find Nick so handsome?'

"Lets go!" Nick said and pulled Kyrille by her wrist to a log where the only two of them are only sitting, facing their classmates and Tr. Cillo.

Kyrille's POV

I breathed deeply. I'm supah nervous this time >_

Nick's POV

Ok, Nick, you can do this! Fighting!

I looked at Aria on my right and saw her breathing deeply. She must be nervous.

I poked her arm that made her jerked her hand to mine. She gave me her 'what' look. I smiled and showed her my 'let's start strumming' look. She nodded and ran her fingers through the strings. Aria was the first one to sing.

♪Oh, oh.

Yeah, yeah♪

That two lines she sang, fvck. Its music to my ears. No doubt that she really has a golden voice.

♪You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly