Chapter 9 - New Rival?

Kyrille's POV

I'm glad that my family and the Oak family knew what really is the relationship between me and Nate, which is friends.

I walked to my classroom and saw Nick coming towards my direction. I saw him holding something...a box if I'm not mistaken.

"Hey!" Nick greeted and hid the box, I think, behind his back. Mysterious gift.

"Hi! You goin' somewhere?" I asked him.

"Nope. I was only searching for you." I saw him blushed and looked at the floor. "Here." He said and handed me a medium box. I took it and opened it.

"Kyaaaa!" I was surprised when I saw what's inside the box and almost drop the box.

(Pink: What do you think is inside the box?)

"CHOCOLATES~!" I screamed and grabbed a Hershey. There's different types of chocolates inside; Hersheys, Ferrero Rocher, Cadburry, Snickers, KitKat, MnM's, Dairy Milk, Toblerone and more! With different sizes! "You're really the best!" I hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks which made him blushed. I giggled.

I placed the box of chocolates inside my bag, good thing it fits, and opened the Hershey. "I hab chu gu nuw." I said with my mouth full of chocolate. He chuckled. I swallowed the chocolate and went back to talking. "I'll be late for my first class. Bye!" I said and waved goodbye while walking to my classroom.

***

The chocolates were awesome! But I didn't ate all, kay?

I walked towards my locker when I saw...is that Nate standing infront of my locker while smiling?

"Yow! Whatcha doin' here?" I asked and stood infront of him, my arms crossed.

"Waiting for you." He answered and gave me a box of Ferrero Rocher (24 pieces) with a medium size white teddy bear, hug size. "Waaa! Thank you!" I said and gave him a bear hug with matching a kiss on his cheeks.

"Blushing makes you cute!" I answered and giggled. "But I have to go now, my driver's waiting for me. Bye!" I said and started to walk.

***

I'm almost at the parking lot when a purple haired girl with green eyes approached me.

She instantly slapped me on my right cheek.

"DON'T GO NEAR MY BOYFRIEND EVER AGAIN OR YOU'LL BE DEAD!" She screamed and her back is now facing me. Why do backs always wants to see me? =_=

I opened my mouth, ready to speak, when she interrupted my words.

"If you're gonna ask me who I am, I'm just your new pretty rival, darling." She said without looking at me and walked away while laughing like a witch, her hand on her waist. She's walking like a model.

New rival? Who the hell is she?

~~~~~~~~~~

Pink: Another mysterious character! Hope you'll enjoy~