Chapter 5 - Confess and Reject

Kyrille's POV

I took a warm, bubbly bath and wore my pair of pink pajama with white hearts all over it.

My bedroom is an air conditioned room. I turned off the lights and opened my lampshade.

I flopped on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up by the vibration on my legs. I looked down and saw my phone.

I quickly grabbed it and saw 2 new messages, both from Nick.

From: Nick
Good morning Aria! :)

From: Nick
Uhh...can we meet at the park today?

I replied.

To: Nick
Good morning! Yeah, sure! 9am?

From: Nick
9am. I'll be expecting your presence. :)

I placed my phone on my forehead. I closed my eyes and decided to take bath.

***

I'm wearing my white hello kitty nerd t-shirt, trying to be a kid xD, my short skinny shorts and white low-cut Converse. My hair tied on a braid.

I swung to my shoulder my small mocha shoulder bag, my phone, wallet and sunglasses inside and waited for Nick.

***

Nick opened the door of his black Porsche. I hopped inside and he rushed to the driver's seat.

He's wearing a plain v-neck shirt, blue pants and white Nike shoes which I find attractive.

We arrived at the park. He parked his car and we walked to the ice-cream shop.

"Choco." I simply said and smiled a little. He nodded and ordered at the counter.

"Here." Nick handed me a big cone with chocolate flavored ice-cream on top with matching sprinkles! *o*

"THANK YOU!!" I said and hugged him, raising my right hand that is holding my ice cream.

"Anytime." He said and flashed his big smile. I smiled back.

We went to the playground of the park where many kids are playing.

I miss being a kid :3

I sat down on a swing and so did Nick. I licked my ice cream 'cause its melting. The weather is so hot today :3

I put on my sunglasses and stared at the blue sky.

Nick's POV

Aria is a goddess. Staring at her while she's staring at the sky, what a delight!

"Nick? Is there something you have to say to me?" Aria asked while licking her ice cream.

Yeah. Everytime we go here at the park, I have something important to tell her.

I suddenly felt nervous. I sighed and looked at her, straight on her golden eyes.

"A-aria.." I sighed once more. "I don't know when this feeling came inside me. Everytime you smile, my heart skips a beat. Everytime you hug or you are with me, I want to jump high and shout 'I'm so HAPPY!'. And when I saw you today? My world suddenly stopped and I want to drool because of your goddess face and perfect body shape." I explained.

"I think I'm inlove with you, Aria. Not just a friend nor bestfriend, more than that, Aria."

I saw Aria's face was down. "I'm sorry Nick. I really d-don't have any fe-feelings for you. I love you, yes, but only as a bestfriend." She said and faced the ground. I lifted her chin to face me.

"I understand. I wasn't hurt because I know you'll answer that. You're still too young to know about love." I smiled. "Just let me show you how much I love you. I'm not ready for courting yet but you'll be surprised when the day will come when I will turn into suitor Nick." We both laughed on my speech.

"Yes. Ok." Aria said and smiled. I hugged her and so did she.

I'll wait for you Aria. Even if it takes forever.