Chapter 28 - Set Up

Kyrille's POV

I was walking through the crowded hallway when Nity approached me with a genuine smile sketched on her lips.

"Hi Nity!" I smiled and greeted her 'good morning'.

"Good morning too Ali! About your confession, what's the plan?" Nity asked as we walked to the picnic area. My class starts at 9:30am same as Nity.

"I was planning to cancel it." I said and sat on the bench near the food stalls.

Nity's eyes bowled in surprise. "SAY WHUT?!"

I giggled. "Shh. Lower your voice. I'll find time to confess to Nate." I smiled. Nity shook her head.

"No Ali! You have to confess tonight!" Nity said and walked to the food stalls and bought two hotdogs on sticks. I followed her and bought two fruit juice. We headed to a table with two benches. I sat down and Nity did the same thing, she sat infront of me. Nity laid the hotdogs on stick on the table, the hotdogs are placed in a paper rectangular plate with ketchup and mayonaise on it. I placed the fruit juice too so we can start to eat.

I took my hotdog and took a big bite on it. I opened my fruit juice and drank it.

"Choing bach to cha *num* chopic." Nity said and took another bite from her hotdog even though her mouth is still full.

"Tss. Nity! Don't talk when your mouth is full!" I said and made my 'ew face'. Nity swallowed what she is doing and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, you really don't want to confess over your feelings to Nate?" Nity asked and drank her fruit juice.

"I just don't want to get hurt and maybe he'll just keep on denying."

"No Ali! I'll be on your back the whole time if you will confess to Nate! Promise!" Nity cheered me up and raised her right hand.

I heave a sigh. I just really don't want to confess to Nate. I'm still not sure about my feelings towards him. What if he doesn't like me? What if he loves someone else? What if Nate is in a relationship? I'll be like T_T ╯︿╰ ╯▂╰ ╮(╯▽╰)╭╭(╯ε╰)╮ ╮(╯3╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭

"I'm still not ready Nity. This girl," I pointed myself. "Is still not sure about her feelings towards Nate."

"Ok then. Lets finish this up! Its already 8:59am according to my wrist watch." As Nity said the time, we finished eating our snacks. I stood up and grabbed my back as I wiped the side of my lips using my napkin.

Nity stood up and smiled at me. "Bye Ali! Your confession, kay? Just text me when you are ready." Nity said and bid her goodbye. I waved goodbye to her and walked to my building.

???'s POV

I'll take the lead before she does her plan.

I dialed Serene's number and placed my phone on my ear. After 3 rings, she picked up.

["Hello? What did you call at this hour?! Didn't you know that its my History class?! Tss. Good thing our professor is writing something boring on the bored and I am sitting here at the back!"] Serene answered, almost a whisper. But a little yell. =_= I dunno.

"Tss. I want you to set up ***."

["And why?"] I know that she arched her brows heavenwards.

"Because..." I don't know if I will tell it to Serene. What if she will deny my favor? What if Serene will accept my favor but do it the opposite way I instructed to her? What if...What if...What if?!

["Because?"]

I came out of my What if world and walked back to my normal world. I shook my head no but suddenly nodded. =_= My mind had decided. I took a deep breath before speaking. "Because I love Kyrille Aria Park."

Couple of seconds later...["Really?! O____O"]

"Yes. Know listen to my plan." I explained to her my plan and all do's and don't's. Doctor? XD

"Got it all clear?" I asked her.

["Yeah. I'll ask her if she can accompany me in the mall. Eat something by the fountain. After eating, I'll text you and you'll do your part."]

"Good." I smiled widely.

["I'll never forget that because I wrote it in my notebook. Hihi XD Except if my notebook get lost. When did notebooks got lost? Anyway, back to the topic, when will we do our plan again?"]

"Tomorrow, Saturday. At 9:00 in the morning."

["You're not gonna be afraid of the people who will watch you?"]

"No. Just trust me, kay?"

["Ok then. You owe me free lunch, Monday to Friday."]

I chuckled. "Yeah yeah. I'll hung up. Bye." I ended the call and slid my phone back to my pocket.

I hope the set up will work. *cross fingers*

Another ???'s POV

Gonna confess to that b*tch? I thought you love me so much? What about our relationship?

You're just gonna break our relationship as easy as 1, 2, 3? I will never let that happen.

Lets see about your plan if it will go well. *smirk*

I dialed Steve's number and placed it on my ear. "Hello Steve? We have a mission. Break ***'s plan at the mall tomorrow 9:00am. Meet me at Statbucks between 8:30am to 8:45am. Bye." Then I hung up.

Next, I dialed his number. After several rings, he picked it up.

["Hello? What do you want?"]

"Oh, what do I want? Just stop your stupid plan and focus more on me!"

["And why will I cancel my plan?"]

"Because you love me and I love you. Now, stop it! Darn it!"

He laughed, sarcastic. "Oh no no. You got me wrong. I love Kyrille, nothing more and nothing less."]

"Tss. Talk to me tomorrow before you do your plan. Daybreak High's janitor room. Bye."

I hung up and dialed Steve's number again. "Our mission is cancel."

Lets see tomorrow if you will not come back to me *smirk*

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

Pink: Who do you think asked Serenity a favor? Will the plan work? And who do you think 'Another ???'s POV' is? A little bit scary.

SHOUT OUTS!!! (I miss this shout outs.)

@KarenMontealto4 for reading and voting my previous chapters ^^ Kansamhamnida and arigatou gozaimasu! Kansam-gatou XD Keep supporting! :)

Toodles~

PS. Sorry if its kinda short :/ Also, I am planning to make a suicidal scene or killing scene here. But, nah. I don't wanna do it.

Toodles again~

*Tagalog*

WAAAA~ Kainis ka Kaye Anne eh! Padalos dalos ka kasi! Mahal o awa?! Sorry for the word, letse ka.

#AIWGHisPromise