Chapter 39 - Verity Andrea Song

???'s POV

"De!" I called out his name without breaking my sight in my phone. I heard loud footsteps running down. I didn't bother to look on the person since I know that it's De.

"What is it, Ve?" He asked as he sat next to me. I shut my phone off and looked at him, anger in my eyes. I stood up and glared at him.

"De, we have to do our plan as soon as possible!" I said in greeted teeth and marched away. Tss.

Kyrille's POV

"Thanks Kae!" I thanked Kae as I slammed the door close. She winked at me and drove away.

I tightened the grip on my bag's strap as I walked to my locker. I stopped with bowled eyes as I read the banner infront of me, with red roses scattered on it.

'I'm Sorry Baby Yam, Kylie!'

I rolled my eyes and faced my locker, the students holding the banner a little disappointed. I stuffed my books inside and locked my locker. I faced the banner again. The students smiled and slowly lifted the banner up, revealing a man holding a bouquet of red roses. He walked towards me, my feet pinned on the floor.

He knelt down and handed the bouquet to me. "I'm really really really sorry my baby yam." He said in a sincere voice. I secretly rolled my eyes and helped him stand up. I hugged him tight and buried my face on my chest.

"You're forgiven." I whispered as he hugged me back. He kissed me on my hair and carressed it softly.

"How sweet!"

"I wish Drake will be like that to me T-T"

"Uwaaaa~ Nate is just so sweet like sugar!"

"Kyrille is so lucky to have Nate!"

I giggled on what the pupils' comments are. I pulled away from the hug and kissed Nate on the lips, a smack one. I held his hand, the bouquet on my free hand, and started to walk to my classroom when a red-haired stranger boy approached us.

"Oh, hello!" He looked down at our hands and looked back at us with a small smile. "Oh, so you two are couples?" I nodded. He smiled. "Ok. Oh, Kyrille. Mind if you go with me at the mall after classes today? Our principal assigned me to buy some things for the school fest next week and he suggested you to come with me since you're creative and good at arts. So, wanna help me?"

Nate's POV

School fest is already next week? Like the heck? Classes had been newly started and school fest is already next week?! It should be held its almost the ending of torture---I mean classes.

Kyrille's POV

I looked at Nate, who is now glaring at the guy. Oopsie, I smell jealousy~

I looked back at the guy and smiled. "Sure thing."

"What th---" I cut Nate's words. Tss.

"Let's meet later at Forever 21 at 3:30pm, ok...uh?"

"Angelo." He smiled and extended his hand. I shook it. He nodded and waved. "See you!"

"Baby yam." I looked up to see Nate. I arched a brow. "You should not talk to strangers."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Psh. The principal assigned US."

"Tss." I rolled my eyes and dropped the bouquet.

"Psh. Fine! No talking to strangers is what you like?! Then don't talk to that purple-haired girl, ok?!" Then I left him.