Chapter 6 - New Neighbor

Kyrille's POV

I stood on the balcony of my room when I saw a truck parked infront of the vacant house, which is nextdoor.

Two men are carrying big boxes and entered it to the house.

I heaved a sigh. Another new neighboor. *changes mood to hyper* I'm so excited!

***

I'm now wearing my neon blue dress that reaches to my kness where pink small ribbons are placed at the bottom of the dress which is in the skirt.

I fit on my neon blue heels to match my dress and curled the tips of my hair. I applied light make up, no need to bring my pouch 'cause we're just going to visit our new neighbor.

I came down the stairs and saw Kaelyn wearing her pink floral dress with matching white heels. Her hair tied on a ponytail. She applied light make up too.

"We are now complete! Let's goo!" Mom said while carrying the chocolate cake she baked. 'Welcome New Neighbor!', that's the letterings that is written on the cake using icing.

Mom looks like a teenager when she wears her white dress with gold thingy badoo(I dunno why that word popped in my mind) on the skirt and on her neck part. Her gold heels match her perfectly. She didn't applied make up.

We all walked to the house nextdoor.

Dad, who is wearing a plain white shirt and black pants with matching black rubber Converse, pressed the door buzzer.

Buzz buzz xD

"Oh. Hello!" A man, same as the age of my dad and mom, opened the door. "Our new neighbor? Come in! Come in." He added.

We entered the house and saw a woman, between the age of 35-45, a boy in the age of Kaelyn and a familiar boy, sitting on the couch.

"Oh. Hello!" The woman greeted. "Hi!" We greeted back.

"Here. As a gift." Mom said and handed the cake to the man, smiling. "Thank you!" The man said and took the cake.

We sat down on the couch and saw the two boys, the one that is as the age of Kaelyn and the familiar one, with a book on his forehead so I can't see him clearly.

"Nikko Czar and Nathaniel Clyde, greet to the two beautiful ladies." The woman said.

I glanced at the two guys and the older boy stood up while looking at us, the Park Family. "I'm Nikko!" 'Nikko' said and smiled. My head turned to look at Kaelyn who is now staring at him. I smirked.

"And I'm ---" The familiar one slowly removed the book from his forehead, thrill? And my eyes widened.

"NATE?!"

"KYLIE?"