Chapter 29 - His Plan

???'s POV

I looked at myself in my human size mirror. I'm only wearing my red sleeveless shirt, skinny jeans and my red pumps.

A:N/ Pumps is a high heel, kay?

I braided the side of my hair. I grabbed my wallet and phone and headed to Daybreak High.

***

I took a glanced at my wrist watch which read 8:15am. I stepped out of my Porsche car and walked to the janitor's room. Good thing, its Saturday which means there's no classes.

I looked around to see if someone's watching me. When the hallway is clear, I entered the janitor's room.

I fished my phone out of my jean's pocket and scrolled my contacts. When I saw his contact name, I immediately pressed the call button.

It took 5 rings before he answered. ["WHAT?!"]

"I'm already here in Daybreak High's janitor's room. Come now or I will ruin your plan!" I hissed.

["Ok fine. I'm entering the janit---"] he was cut off when he entered the room. I ended the call and smiled at him sweetly.

"Hey babe. Miss me?" I said in my husky tone. I made my body touched his and snaked my hands on his nape. 2 inches before our lips meet up.

"What do you wan---" I cut him off by pressing my lips on his. I kissed him slowly but passionately. He responds on my kisses that made me smile. He still loves me. He groaned and pinned me to the door without breaking our kiss. I pulled his hair gently and caressed his abs.

"Sh*t." He said between our kisses. I continued what I'm doing. Feeling hot! He kissed me on my lips down to my neck. He planted wet kisses on it. I moaned. But suddenly, he stopped.

"Thank you for the kissing time." Then he winked boyishly. He glanced at his watch. "Almost time for my plan. See you, though. Again," he said and kissed me again on my lips but pulled away quickly. "Thanks for the kiss. I love your lips but I think Kyrille Aria Park's lips will be better." He said those words and stormed out of the room. Hearing those words made my blood boil.

"YOU'RE JUST A PLAYER ***! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE NEXT VICTIM IS KYRILLE AND THE ONE YOU LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE ME, VERITY ANDREA SONG."

Kyrille's POV

["Please Ali~ Just accompany me to buy something at the mall~"]

"What are you going to buy?"

Serenity's POV

Urgh! So many questions >_

"Aish! ..."

I covered my phone using my palm and turned to my Mom who is busy watching TV.

"Hey mom!" I called her. She looked at me with her brows in a straight line. I glanced at the TV. Mom is watching a cooking channel again. "Mom~ Want to make that triple chocolate cake?" I asked her.

"What if I say yes?" My eyes sparkled. "But we don't have any ingredients yet." Her voice sounds disappointed.

"Don't worry Mom! I'll buy the ingredients. Ciao~" I didn't let Mom finish her words. I placed my phone on my ear and smiled widely.

Kyrille's POV

["I'm gonna buy ingredients for a triple chocolate cake."] Nity answered. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll meet you at the mall," I glanced at my wall clock. Its already 8:00 in the morning. "At 8:30am. Bye." Then I ended the call.

***

I waited for Nity here in the grocery store. "AAAALLLLIIII~" I flinched as I heard my name to be called.

"Tss. Lower your voice!" I demanded and pulled her inside the supermarket.

***

After paying, Nity immediately pulled me by my wrist to the...Dairy Queen! *Q*

"My treat." Nity said and ordered Vanilla ice cream. She payed up and gave me my Vanilla ice cream. I scoop a spoon full of ice cream and let the spoon enter my mouth.

"Ali, lets eat by the fountain." Nity said calmly and walked to the bench near the fountain. I followed her and sat down next to her.

"Ehem ehem. Attention everyone." A guy wearing his plain white shirt, pair of jeans and white Converse shoes, a head set placed on his neck, caught the attention of all the people here in the fountain. He was standing on a mini stage with a speaker, microphone, pianist and guitarist. He smiled at me.

"Listen everyone." He said still looking at my eyes. "I will perform a song for the one I love." Then flashed his sweet smile again for me.

He positioned his violin, oh~ I like boys who plays the violin. I find it unique ^_^

"This song is for you, Kyrille Aria Park."

♞♘♞♘♞♘♞

Pink: Who do you think will play a song for Kyrille? Who is ???'s POV? Who is the player? And who is Verity Andrea Song? Lets see on the next chapter ⇨

Toodles~