Chapter 21 - Kyrille Realizes..

Kyrille's POV

I covered my face using my pillow and screamed.

Ehem. Ready to know? To know that you are in love Kai-Kai..in love with Nate?

"KYAAAAAAA~!" I shouted as I removed the pillow on my face then faced my bed. I sighed. I changed my position and stared at the ceiling.

I wished my life is as good as my author's life, happy with her SUGA slash MIN YOONGI.

Author: IKR! Hihi

=_= Shut up Author! Anyway, back to the topic.

I grabbed my iPad and rested my back on the headboard of my queen sized bed. I scrolled the news feed of my facebook account and saw Nate's status.

Nathaniel Clyde Oak
Why does she have to be that f*cking seductive? F*cking sh*t!

6182 likes • 625 comments • 124 shares

Who? Me? Lewlz XD

I tapped the comment button and read some comments.

Grenineon Blue Ocampo
Waaa! Who is that lucky girl?!

Suga V Jimin Jungkookie BTS
Woah! Yow brad! Tasty bread XD New chick? Tss. Can't get enough of Veri?

Verity Andrea Song
I know. I know I'm that seduc--- WHO IS THAT F*CKING GIRL?! XD

YooNie Min
Congrats to the seductive one~

Vfany Kim
I'm not gonna look for that girl, I have Kim Taehyung slash V now ^_^ Hihi

Yumiko Nadine Fronda
I'm gonna wait for that girl in the gate tomorrow  ̄︿ ̄

Denisse Lazaro
Am I that seductive that you still have to post it in Facebook? XD

Jisha Park
Vfany, lol. But yeah, I have my Jiminie ^^

Jungkook Jeon
The golden maknae of Bangtan Boys is back! *punches air* Yeah! By the way, finally found a chick brad! After how many years of searching XD

Thea Zoe Xel
I know I'm seductive Nate XD

Hilbert Nicolas Davis
Tss. I don't care. The only seductive and smexy girl is my Aria <3

I shook my head and placed my iPad gently on the side table. I sighed and positioned myself on bed. I closed my eyes and drifted off to Dream Land.

***

"KYRIIIIIIIILEEEEE!!WAKE UUUUUPPPP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!" I covered my ears using my pillow. Urgh that voice! Hmp!

"Kyrille Aria Pa---"

"I'm awake now! Tss." I said and stood up then walked to the bathroom while stomping my foot very hard as I closed my fist.

Tss. Did Kae ate a gigantic megaphone?! Tss.

***

OMG! I'm gonna be late for my first subject! T_T Why didn't I listened to Kae earlier?! Urgh, my fault.

When I walked to the bathroom, I sat on the corner of the room and pinned my head on the wall as I fell asleep again.

I ran as fast as I could like I am going to win from a 'Horses VS Humans Race' and the prize for the horse is a good home, food, shelter etc and for the humans, will get whatever he/she says for a year *^O^*

Kyrille WINS!!! I entered my classroom and good thing our teacher isn't here yet.

I took a sit from my chair and fixed my bag on it. I stacked 2 books on my desk and rested my forehead on the books.

I glanced at my wrist watch and it read 8:12am. Woah. Our teacher is very late. For the first time in forever XD

I felt that someone tapped my shoulder so I looked up and saw Nick standing infront of me with a genuine smile formed on his lip. I smiled weakly and continued what I was doin'.

"Hey. You okay?" Nick asked and I know that he is now wearing his worried face. Instead of nodding or saying yes, I lifted my right hand just above my head and made a thumbs up.

"Good morning everyone. Please sit down and copy this. Micah Therese? Can you have the honor to write this?" Tr. Gonzales said and Micah started to write on the blackboard.

I brought out my binder and pen and started to copy the letterings on the blackboard.

In the middle of writing, my pen lost all its ink and I didn't bring an extra pen. I looked at my right and to my surprise, Nate wasn't on his desk.

I looked around the whole room and no Nate was found. I don't know but I have this strange feeling that I want to see Nate all day long. I'm worried for Nate. What if he got into a gangster fight? But Nate is not a gangster.

I bit my nail and looked around the whole classroom again to make sure. And there, no sign of Nate is visible in the classroom.

I want to see Nate now!!!

Wait, what?! Am I really in love to Nate?! Waaaa~

↭↭↭↭↭↭

Pink: Kyrille, your already in love to Nate?! Woah! Nick doesn't have a chance now then?

Nick: F*ck no author! I have a CHANCE!!

Pink: =_= Whateves Nick! Anyway, wanna find out who is the seductive one Nate is referring too?

Clue: She's here in this chapter ^^

They're gonna go back to the Facebook part XD Comment who you think the seductive girl is peeps!

Toodles~