Chapter 8 - The Truth

Kyrille's POV

"She's my girlfriend, Dad."

My eyes automatically widened. Like this OoO

"WHAT?!" I screamed and stood up. I shook my head no. Their faces looked at me, confused. "I mean, you misheard what Nate said. What he is trying to say is, uhhh, I'm his GIRL FRIEND! Yeah!" I said and gulped.

A minute of silence and they all nodded except for Dad who looks serious.

"Kyrille, lets talk outside, alone." Dad said seriously and stood up.

Doom~

I followed my dad to the garden of Nate's house. We sat down on the bench and Dad faced me.

"Is Nathaniel your boyfriend or not? Yes or no, Kai. Just one word." Dad said, still serious.

I heave a sigh. "No Dad. Nate's not my boyfriend. I don't even have any feelings for him! Like duh?! We just met at Chapter 1!" I explained.

His eyebrows suddenly met. "Chapter 1?"

"I mean, when it was first day of school!" I said and smiled a little while rubbing the back of my head.

"Ok. Goin' back to our topic. Yes or no?" Dad asked again. I made my poker face. "You already asked that and I answered already Dad!" I said and giggled. He laughed a little too.

Dad always wants to repeat his question :3

"Ok,ok. Just study first, boys later. Got it?" Dad asked. I nodded and hugged him tight. He hugged me back.

"I love you Kai.."

"I love you too Dad."

***

We arrived at our mansion when Mom screamed.

"MY LITTLE GIRL IS ALL GROWN UUUUPPPP!" I covered my ears and closed my eyes.

"MOM! Nate's not my boyfriend! We only met when it was first day of school!" I explained and crossed my arms while pouting.

"Really? Is it true Lorenzo?" Mom asked. Dad nodded as his answer.

"STUDY FIRST, BOYS LATER!" Both me and Dad said together and smiled.

"Kaelyn! Remember that!" Mom said and pointed at Kaelyn who is now shocked. Maybe Mom disturbed her from daydreaming about Nikko. Psh.

"Wha---yes Mom!" She said and rushed to her room.

We laughed together and made a group hug.

I love my family..and I am really happy that they know now the truth about me and Nate =_= or else I'll kill him to death! Just kidding ;)