Chapter 35 - A Little Talk

Happy 2.01K views to SILTW :) Mark the day, April 19, 2015 Find it out on that day XD which I will surely update ;)

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

Nick's POV

I pushed her away quickly. She stared at me while my brows almost met. I rolled my orbs and stood up. I walked to the door and twisted the doorknob. I was about to leave when she spoke.

"Nick-nick, let's talk at Starbucks, 3pm. See you."

Crystal's POV

OMO Its my only first time to enter the story but I already had a POV. Woot! Woot! Woot! └(^o^)┘↖(^▽^)↗

So, hiiii~ ^3^ I'm Crystal Steff Harris, you can see it on the multimedia above ⇧↑†介 I'm 17 years old, grade 9 student too at Sunshine Academy, the school next to Daybreak High. Everyone calls me Steff but not Crystal. Only Nick-nick can call me Crystal. Why? Its a secret. I speak Korean ^^ Wae? (Why?) Because I studied there for 4 years of elementary. But I barely use it, I only use it when I'm in Korea.

I looked at myself in the humam size mirror. I really look like a goddess XD I'm only wearing my fitted white pants, light blue silhouettes sleeveless blouse and my light blue pumps. I let my hair down, curly part on the end of my blue hair. I wore light make up, grabbed my purse, wallet and phone inside, and stormed out of my bedroom. My house is just 2 blocks away from Nick-nick's.

I cab a taxi and told my destination. I paid up and stepped out of the taxi. I entered Starbucks and sat down on a chair at the corner of the room, table for two though.

I looked at the glass window, watching the people passing by. I glanced at my wrist watch which read 2:53pm. The earlier, the better ^o^

After several minutes, a guy wearing plain white shirt, a pair of jeans, white Converse shoes, with matching pair of geeky glasses, was walking towards me. He's still handsome. HSB, Handsome Since Birth.

I smiled. "Good afternoon. Please, take a seat." I said and pointed the seat infront of me. He nodded and sat down. I waved my hand, above my head, calling for a waiter. "Waiter~!"

A waiter heard me and walked towards us. "Yes Sir, Madam? May I take your order?"

Nick's POV

I just realized, are there waiters here in Starbucks o.O ?

Crystal's POV

"Hmm...I'll have the Oreo cheesecake and chocolate milk for my drink." I ordered and looked at Nick-nick. I smiled. "You Nick-nick, what do you want to eat?"

He shrugged a little. "I'll have what she ordered." Then the waiter stormed away. I looked at Nick-nick, busy scrolling on his phone. I faked a cough that made him looked up to meet my gaze. He returned his phone back to his pocket. "What are we going to talk about?" He asked in his serious tone.

I giggled. "Don't you miss me, Nick-nick?" I asked excitedly. He shrugged his shoulders.

"A little." He answered that made me smile. Our orders was served by the waiters. We started to eat our cheesecakes when he spoke.

"Itz been a long time since you came here in my hometown, Crystal," he said in his serious tone. "What brought you to visit me here, my first crush, first love, first kiss, first girlfriend and first ex? Oh, don't forget the first girl who cheated and broke my heart, my first heartache." I stopped what I am doing also dropped my fork. My right eye watered, remembering the past. I shook my head and wiped my escaped tears. I flashed a smile, a weak one.

"I'm here for a vacation plus, I study here. And also, your Mom invited us to stay at your house for I don't know how many months, years maybe." I said. I felt him stomped his foot. He looked away and murmurmed something.

"I wish you would only stay until the school year ends." He whispered and clenched his jaw.

"Are you saying something? Pardon." I said, teasing him. He looked at me with his eyes as cold as ice.

"Nothing." He said and continued eating. I did the same thing when an idea or blah blah blah entered my mind.

I looked at his hand, placed on the table. I hold it that made him look at me. He tried to remove his hand from mine but I tightened the grip.

"What?!" He hissed.

I smiled, a sweet one. "Nick-nick, can we start over again? Let's fix our broken relationship, let's fix our problem. Do we still have a chance, moo?" I asked, sincerity and sweetness on my voice. He looked at me and removed his hand from my grip.

He stood up, walked to the counter and payed our snacks. He walked back to me with his serious face. "I think the Moo lovers are gone, a long time ago. And I think Moo lovers doesn't deserve a second chance after what the girl did to the boy."

Nick's POV

As I entered our mansion, my mom welcomed me. I hugged her and kissed her hair.

"Nick, can you do your mom a favor?" Mom asked. I chuckled because of my mom's puppy eyes */\* I nodded. "Yiieee! Thanks Nick! I want you to take care of Steff, kay? They will stay here for many months even if they have a house. I just want to make things clear between the two of you."

"By living together in one roof?!" I shouted.

"Sshhh. Calm down. Just take care of her. Don't worry, if the...uhh...problem of her family is fixed, they will go back to Korea." Mom explained. I sighed and nodded. She smiled like a kid and messed my hair. "Thanks Nick! Bye!" Then he stormed away while dancing happily. I smiled and shook my head.

???'s POV

"Is all settled, all of our plans?"

"Yeah. Lets do this when *whispers*"

"Yeah, that's a great idea Stephanie!"

"Ok! I'll contact Erickson about this Nikki!"

"Ok Stephanie, I hope that this will end up well *cross fingers*"

"It will Nikki, it will..."

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

Pink: What is ???'s POV's plan? Curiosity kills~

Yey! I updated 'coz 'em not busy anymore! I had good grades tho, high grades :) I only have cough now and not colds ↖(^▽^)↗ Thanks for the supports! We reached 2.01K views, SILWT readers!

Need comments and votes please *puppy eyes* */\*

Toodles~