Chapter 30 - Endearment

Kyrille's POV

Me and Nate are walking inside the mall HHWW means Holding Hands While Walking. I stopped on my tracks when something caught my attention. *u*

"Want that?" Nate asked in his sweet tone. I looked at him with my sparkles in my eyes. I nodded like a kid as he chuckles. He kissed my lips first and we entered FFZ, Fun Fun Zone where you will have so much fun. There are bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, foods and of course, the arcade *u* Its like you are in a fun house hihi :"""> Its up to you on how long you will stay in here but you will pay a thousand bucks that's why there are only a few people here.

"Hoho ^o^ Thank you Nate!" I said and kissed him so tight as I tip toed and kissed him lightly on his lips. He kissed me back and hold my hand again as we entered FFZ.

Nate paid both of us. I quickly sat on the sofa here in the living room. Nate sat beside me quickly and placed his hand across my shoulder as I rest my head on his broad shoulder.

"You paid for me?" I asked as I wrapped my arm on his chest.

"Yeah. Plus, you're now my girl." Nate said. I met up with his gaze and saw him smiled widely, I think he is remembering the way we shared our feelings and answering him.

"Can I ask a question?" Nate asked. I just nodded and placed my hand on his chest as my hands are now snaked around his waist. "Am I your first boyfriend and first kiss?"

I met up with his gaze once more and smiled widely. "Yes. Nathaniel Clyde Oak, my first boyfriend and first kiss."

I saw him smile on what I've said and kissed my head lightly. I kissed him on his lips and he did responds. I pulled away from the kiss and stood up. I walked to the mini kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I quickly grabbed myself a chocolate, Ferrero Rocher. I gave one to Nate. I walked to the bedroom and flopped in bed. I opened the wrapper and ate it. Nate laid beside me and did what I did.

I opened the TV when Nate spoke. "Kylie..."

"Hmm?"

"What will our endearment be?" Nate asked. "Can you name endearments that you know."

"Hmm...YAM stands for You Are Mine, MOO for My Only One, MOSH, My Only Sweet Heart, Mhine, Baby Love, My Girl/Boy, Hon, Honey, Dear, Babe, Baby...what else? Wifey and Hubby." I shared my thoughts and clenched my jaw, thinking for other endearments.

"Hmm... How about yobo?" Nate asked that made my brows form a straight line.

"Yobo? Weird yet funny. Hehe." I commented.

"Yobo means love in Korean." Nate said wearing his poker face. A bright idea entered my brain.

"Hoho! I got it! Baby Yam! Its just so cute. I just mixed 'baby' and YAM, You Are Mine." I suggested. Silence entered the room. He suddenly smiled and chuckled. He spoke that made me smile.

"I love that Baby Yam. I really love that. I love you Baby Yam."

"I love you too Baby Yam."

"Let me borrow your iPhone please." Nate, my Baby Yam, hihi :""'> commanded so I fished my phone out of my pocket and gave it to Nate.

Nate's POV

"Nate to Baby Yam. There." I said and returned my Baby Yam's phone. I just rename my contact name there.

"You have to change mine too!" Baby Yam requested while pouting. I kissed her lips and nodded as I changed Kylie to Baby Yam.

'New message received'

My Baby Yam quickly read her message. She looked at me.

"Baby Yam, I need to go home. I have a family dinner with my grandparents. Lets go now Baby Yam." Kylie said and grabbed my hand as we leave FFZ.

We walked to the parking lot. I opened the shot gun seat for my Baby Yam and she hopped in. I closed the door and quickly ran to the driver's seat. I hopped in and drove my Baby Yam to her mansion.

***

"Bye Baby Yam." Kylie bid her goodbye and walked to the gate of their house. I rested my back on my car and waited for her to go inside.

"Go ahead now Baby Yam. I'll wait for you to go." Kylie said. I shook my head and stared at her eyes.

"No. Go inside already. What if someone rapes you here? What will happen to me then Baby Yam?" I said, sadness is in my voice. She pouted and walked infront of me. She gave me a peck on my lips and hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

"No Baby Yam, I will NEVER let any strangers out there to come inside me?! Nooooo~" Baby Yam whined like a baby while pouting which I find her so cute. I quickly kissed her and pulled away.

"Now Baby Yam, don't you dare pout again or I will kiss you!" I said and placed my hand across her shoulder and we walked together to the gate when Kirsten, Baby Yam's personal maid, opened the gate.

"Oh, Miss Kyky," Kirsten bowed down. She calls my Baby Yam Kyky while the rest of her family calls her Kai. "Sir Nathaniel." Then she bowed to me. I just smiled.

"Miss Kyky, Mr. Claive and Mrs. Kryssy (I've changed their names though) is now looking for you, together with Sir Anthony, Lady Iyana, Sir James and Lady Bianca." Kirsten said.

"Ok then, I'll come inside later. Just meet me there, kay?" Baby Yam said and Kirsten nodded. Kirsten entered the house as Baby Yam faced me.

"Wanna eat dinner with my grandparents? I think they brought home their sons and daughters together with my cousins." Kylie explained that made my eyes bowled.

"EAT DINNER TOGETHER WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TREE?! THE EFF BABY YAM! NO EFFIN WAY!" I screamed.

"Hihi :""> Sorry Baby Yam ^_^v" Kylie said and made a peace sign.

I was about to say something when the door shut open. And there, we saw Baby Yam's parents.

"Kai! What are you still doing here?" Mrs. Kryssy asked. She then looked at me. "Oh hi there Nathan! Thank you for driving home Kai." I just smiled and nodded. She calls me Nathan same Mr. Claive.

"Nathan..." Mr. Claive said on his serious tone. When he is serious, he will ask a serious question that needs a serious answer.

"Uhh...Yes S-sir?" I asked, trying to be calm.

"Is Kai your girlfriend?"

I was silent. I dunno if I will say it or not. I breathe in and out and opened my mouth when Baby Yam cling her arm to mine and spoke.

"Yes Daddy, this man over here, Nathaniel Clyde Oak is my first ever boyfriend in my 17 years of living here on earth and also my first kiss, right Baby Yam?"

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

Pink: Hey hey hey! Meeting the entire family? Wahahaha! Aww, sorry Nick •﹏•

Nick: Yeah. Its ok. ╯︿╰

Pink: Come here *hugs Nick for comfort* Don't worry, I have plans.

Suga: PINK! EXPLAIN!

Pink: *pushes Nick* Err...Suga! I'm just comforting him! His broken hearted for Pete's sake.

Suga: I'm also broken hearted too after seeing your scene  ̄︿ ̄

Pink: Aww come here *hugs Suga* I love you *smiles*

Suga: *smiles* I love you more.

Pink: Hihi :"'> Nick I have plans, kay?

Toodles~

PS. I worked hard for the Baby Yam endearment, okay?! Hope you will like it *wink*

Toodles~