Chapter 37.1 - School Outing

Kyrille's POV

"Gold! Go to the first shuttle bus! Your seatmate at the bus will be the person you will share on a bed, in other words, your 'bedmate'. It can be girl-girl, boy-boy or girl-boy. Just don't go home carrying a child in your womb." The principal said and winked. We chuckled. "Kidding."

We walked inside the bus. Me, Nate, Nity, Drew, Nick and Steff occupied the seats at the back.

I sat down on the seat next the window while my Baby Yam is placing our bag in the compartment. He sat down next to me. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. I looked up to meet his gaze and lowered the sunglasses I'm wearing. He is examining me from top to bottom with a small on his lips.

"Baby Yam, why should you be so beautiful wearing a cream sleeveless shirt, pink above the knee shorts and cream chucktailor shoes? Add your sunglasses and straight peach hair. Sexy and a Goddess." After hearing his compliments, I blushed and smacked him in his arm. He chuckled. "Why? Just stating the fact my Baby Yam." Then he winked boyishly at me.

"Lets just sleep Baby Yam." I retorted, removed my sunglasses and placed it on my shoulder bag.

***

"Baby Yam, wake up." My eyes flickered open when I felt somone tapped my left cheek lightly. Baby Yam's face was the first face I saw. I smiled and sat down properly. "We are in a stop over but we are almost there. Are you gonna use the bathroom?" I nodded and looked at Nity at are side.

"Nity, lets use the bathroom?" I said and stood up. Nity nodded and walked out of the bus. I followed her and we stopped infront of the girl's bathroom. "Is our location that far that we need to have a stop over?" I asked Nity before stepping inside a cubicle.

"Maybe. Hey Ali, I'll just buy foods for us, kay?"

"Yeah sure." I answered and did my thing in the bathroom. Before stepping out of the cubicle, I heard a voice. I stayed inside the cubicle.

"Aish. Why can't just Nick-nick love me back? I'm beautiful." I heard the person sighed. "What's wrong with me? If its about the past, I already fixed it. Kyle wasn't even my boyfriend, he was just my fling. Ok, I admit I'm a player from the past but past is past! Urgh!" Then I heard heavy footsteps stepping out of the powder room. I opened the cubicle's door, washed my hands and combed my hair.

"Nity, lets go! The bus is about to leave." I looked at the door and saw Nity carrying two plastic bags with foods inside. I nodded and we walked to the bus.

"What took the both of you so long?" Drew and Nate asked as soon as we sat on our seats.

"I can't find any food stalls or mini shops in here. Its your fault! You said you will bring foods." Nity explained while pouting and gave two Funky, two Chippy and two medium size C2 for me and Nate. Nate accepted it and gave me my foods and drink.

"Baby Yam, wanna sleep again?" Nate asked as the bus started to move. I shook my head no and opened the Chippy. Num num num ^3^

***

"Gold! Who is your president in your class?" The sub teacher asked as we all stepped out of the bus. Our adviser is inside the hotel now, fixing our suite and foods.

"Kyrille! She's our first honor too." Cheska, the vice president, answered. The teacher nodded and motioned me to come near her. I followed her order. She gave me a key and a paper.

"That's the key to your suite and the schedule." She explained. I nodded. "Gold! Kyrille will be your 'mother' for 3 days." She looked at me and pointed the schedule. I glanced at my wrist watch which read 9:57 and looked at the schedule.