Chapter 31 - Basketball Practice

Nate's POV

"OHMY! KAI'S NOT SINGLEEEEE! KYAAAAAAAA~" Mrs. Kryssy shrieked that made me flinched.

"MOOOOOOM!" Kylie screamed and stomped her foot as she folded her arms to her chest.

Their gate immediately opened. The four of us looked at there with our brows in a straight line and we saw a girl with reddish hair, her eyes are like the Chinese eyes, a boy with brown hair, they have the same eyes.

"Aunt Yssy and Kai, are you ok?!" Boy

"We heard loud screams inside so we started to panic!" Girl

"Don't worry Eunice and Francis, we were just...celebrating?" Mrs. Kryssy answered unsurely.

"Oh ok. Grandparents waiting inside, ciao!" Boy

"Kansamhamnida!" Girl and the two entered the mansion.

"So Nate, if you will make our daughter cry, you will never see our faces again." Sir Claive said in his serious tone.

"I'll promise to take care of your daughter, Sir." I answered back and smiled.

"Good. Wanna join dinner with us?" He asked. I just shook my head no for my answer. "Ok then. Goodbye Nathan. We'll leave you two here for a minute. Kai, 5 minutes." Then the couple stepped inside their house.

Baby Yam then faced me with a worried look. "Baby Yam, you really don't want to eat dinner with us?" Again, I shook my head no. She pouted. "Why?"

Before answering her, I gave her a peck on her lips. "No pouting or else, torrid kiss." I warned. "DINNER WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY?! NO WAY!" I answered her question. She just giggled and then kissed me.

"Ok then Baby Yam. See you on school then, bye!"

Kyrille's POV

The next day...

'New message received'

I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my phone under my pillow. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the screen. I smiled when I read the message.

From: Baby Yam_Heart
Good morning my beautiful Baby Yam ;) How's your sleep? I'm gonna pick you up at 7:00am, kay? Eat your breakfast well ;) Loveyou.

Before tapping the reply button, I first looked at the time he sent it. 5:42am. I looked at the time and saw its already 5:59am.

To: Baby Yam_Heart
Good morning Baby Yam. You already made my day :) I'll eat my breakfast well :) Ok, I'll wait for you. Loveyou too.

After sending my message, I walked to the bathroom and did my thing. I took a quick bath and wore my casual wear. In Daybreak High, you can wear uniform or casual wear. I braided my hair. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

I placed my bag at the couch and approached the refrigerator. I was about to open it when I saw 2 sticky notes paste on it. I read it.

Morning Kai and Kae! Your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins already left. Me and your Mom already went to the company so its only the both of you here alone together with the maids and drivers. Eat breakfast well you two! Daddy and Mommy loves you both.

Love,
Dad and Mom

I read the other one, from Kae.

Hey Kai~ Nikko already drove me too school. Yah know, my class starts at 6:15am. Your breakfast is served! Bye and lavyah!

Love,
Awesome and pretty Kae

I shook my head and walked to the dining table and saw a bowl of cereals and a glass of milk served there. I came closer and saw another sticky note.