Chapter 27 - Eaves Dropper

Kyrille's POV

Electricity...

I pulled my hand immediately and looked down. I quickly stepped out of the dance machine.

"Wuhoo! Great job! Please get your prize on the counter. Please swipe your card."

I rolled my eyes. Stupid Dance Machine! Fu---f-fudge! =_= I almost cussed because of that darn dance machine! I wanna kill you (unplug it) right now, right here! >.

"I like the last part, ey!" Nity tissed and poked me. I slapped her hand and glardd at her. She just rolled her orbs and folded her arms.

"Nice." Nate said and clapped his hands. He glanced at his wrist watch. "Its already 2:35pm. Lets go home?" The three of us nodded in chorus.

The four of us walked together to the parking lot. Nate opened the shotgun seat of his Porsche car for me to enter. I hopped inside and Nate closed the door. Nate rushed to the driver's seat, leaving Nity outside, waiting for Nate to open the door. As for Nick, he is going with his motorbike.

"URGH! I REALLY HATE YOU NATHANIEL CLYDE OAK!" Nity shouted and stomped her foot as she opened the door for her to enter the backseat. I giggled.

As she stepped inside the car, Nate started the engine. I buckled up and Nate drove us home.

???'s POV

I was on my way home when I saw her magazine. I picked it up since there is a traffic.

I dialed her number and placed my phone on my ear.

[H-hello?] She asked on her groggy tone. I think I messed up with her nap.

"Hi ***. You left your magazine with me. Are you at your mansion?"

[Uhh...yup. I'm with---]

[With MA-ANNE SERENITY FLITZ!]

[Yeah. She yelled it. We are having a sleep over even if it is not night yet! So, yeah. You can drive it here.]

"Ok then. I'm on my way now. Bye." Then I hung up.

***

I pressed the door buzzer on her mansion. The maid opened the door for me. I thanked her smiling and she just nodded.

"Kirsten!" I called out ***'s personal maid. She looked at me and smiled. I walked to her. "Where is ***?" I asked, smiling.

"Right this way Sir Nathaniel. *** and Miss Serene are having a sleepover." Kirsten said and lead me to a room with a pink door on it. *** name is curved on it.

"Thank you, Kirsten." I said and smiled. She smiled back and bowed down. She walked down, leaving me here. I took a deep breath and was about to knock when I heard giggles. I placed my ear on the door and listened to their conversation.

I'm an eaves dropper >:D

"Hey look! It said here that---OHMYGOD!"

"So its true?!"

"All is true.."

"OHMYGOOOOODDDD!!! You have to confess!"

"Confess to Nate about my feelings towards him?"

"Yes Ali! You have too! What if Nate loves you too?"

"Loves me too? Isn't that impossible Nity? I think she has a girlfriend named...uhh...Cla---Claire! Yeah, Claire!"

"Nooo! That's not true =_= Nate. Is. Single. S-I-N-G-L-E. Plus, you made up the girlfriend thingy =__="

"*sigh* Fine. I'll confess to him this coming Friday at the park."

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yes. Please help me out, Nity."

I quickly removed my ear from the door.

Kylie...loves me?

I shook my head no and placed the magazine on the floor and knocked as I walked out of their mansion.

Loves me...Confess...Friday...Tomorrow...Park

Urgh! When did I become an eaves dropper?! Aish!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Pink: Nate is an eaves dropper wahahaha! Kyrille's inlove with Nate?! *gasp* Nick! Move faster, slowpoke =_=

Nick: Tss, fine. Plus, I'm courting Aria right now ^_^

Pink: Only courting. Does she loves you too?

Nick: ...

Pink: Tss. Now move! I'm gonna help you. NicAria for the win ∩__∩↖(^▽^)↗└(^o^)┘

Toodles~

Ps. Be a NicAria or else *death glare*

Toodles~