Chapter 29.5 - His Plan

Kyrille's POV

"This song is for you, Kyrille Aria Park."

As he said those words, the pianist and guitarist started to play. It was time for the violin part so he started to play it. Hearing a guy playing a violin is so relaxing, a lot more different when women play it.

A:N/ Play the song in the multimedia ;) First time to add a YouTube video \(*o*)/

♪Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?♪

His voice is so relaxing. I closed my eyes to feel the relaxation. Why does his voice need to be so relaxing?

♪Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me♪

I opened my eyes and caught him staring at me. I stared at his eyes while he plays the violin. I flashed a smile so did he.

♪Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt♪

He stopped playing his violin but the pianist and guitarist still continued to play. He came closer to me while carrying a mic. He assisted me to stand up. I just followed him and we stared at each other for a while.

♪Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me♪

He cupped my face while still repeating the chorus. He stared at me with love crossed on his eyes. Since I knew this song, I sang with him in the chorus.

♪Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me♪

He---I mean, we finished the song. He gave his mic to the guitarist and cupped my face.

"Kylie, I really don't know when this feeling inside me started. Everytime I see you, its like there's a bunch of Rapidash (I just played Pokemon Fire Red XD My Rapidash won't obey me ╯︿╰) running in my heart. Every smile of yours wants me to kiss you. Every words that came out of your mouth, I always cherish those words. Every laugh, every smile, everytime you call my name, I just close my eyes and smile, I just want to cuddle you all day long." Nate, yeah its Nate, explained as he keeps on staring at me. "I just want to be with you until we breathe our last. I don't want anyone to keep you away from me. I won't take this any longer. I love you so much Kylie. Be my girlfriend?"

I bit my lower lip. My heart is bouncing because of happiness! I looked around and saw...Nick on the back of Nate. I stared at him and saw sadness and hurt crossed his eyes. He just fake a smile and nodded at me.

I looked back at Nate and stared at his eyes. "Nate, like you, I also don't know the exact date when I loved you. I just want to approach you and tell you how much I love you. I don't know what I am going to do if someone steals you away from me. I really do love you and I dunno when it really started. Your smile, your laugh, your name, I just want to look at the sky and say 'Thank you for letting me meet this kind of guy.' And to my heart, 'Thank you 'coz you beat for Nate, for the guy I love.' And to you, thank you for loving me for who I am. I hope our relationship will go well, no heartache, no heartbreaks. Just like what you sang, I will stay with you, Nate. Yes Nate, I am now your property."

And with that, he crashed his lips into mine.

"I love you Kyrille Aria Park."

"I love you too Nathaniel Clyde Oak."

"Wohoooo!"

"Yiiiiieeeee! I'm so happy for them!"

"Ali is not single anymore *pouts*"

"Kiss the girl!"

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

I didn't listened on what they will say. Instead, we hugged each other and kissed my hair. Oh how I love this man.

But there is this statement that was stuck on my head for a long period of time.

"Even if you are already taken, Aria, I will still love you. I will catch you when you finally fall for me. I will make your heart happy. I love you Aria and you know that." ╮(╯_╰)╭

♟♙♟♙♟♙♟

Pink: NateLie shippers reading! Urgh! Why did I typed this sh*t?! NicAria shippers, don't give up, this author have plans ;) Fight fight fight!

Toodles~