Chapter 33 - Only A Test

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

From: Baby Yam_Iloveher
Good morning to my handsome and the one I love, Baby Yam! How was my Baby Yam's sleep? :) I love you very much :*

Nate smiled after reading his Baby Yam's message. Even if she texted him at 4:47am, he didn't mind his sleep even though he only slept for 5 choppy hours. When it comes to his Baby Yam, he is alert and don't mind his pain and sleep. That's how he loves a girl named Kyrille Aria Park.

To: Baby Yam
Good morning to you too Miss Beautil Baby Yam ;) You're early today, ey? Excited to see my face again Baby Yam? Kidding. I had a perfect sleep. Why? Because I dreamed of a girl named Kyrille Aria Park, she is as beautiful as my Baby Yam :) I love you too Baby Yam. I'll fetch you later, okay? Bye. :*

He smiled as he did his morning rituals. As for ***, she is now preparing herself to do her plan.

She positioned herself where her plan will be held and fished her phone out of her pocket when she felt it vibrate.

["Are you in there now?"]

"Yes. Do yours, ok? Bye. I already saw him walked out of their mansion's main door."

["Ok, take care."] Then the call ended. She placed his phone back inside her pocket and hid herself for safety.

She crossed her fingers and mumbled, "Hope my plan will work."

Nate's POV

I drove to the Park residence where I saw my Baby Yam standing in her veranda, staring at the sun rising. Time check --- 5:52am. Our class starts at 6:30am today :3

"BABY YAM!" I called her out. She was shocked and looked down from her veranda. She smiled and waved her hand. "Go down now. Its already 5:54!" I said. She just nodded and walked to the door.

I waited for her to come out of the mansion. As she stormed out of the house, I assisted her to enter the passenger's seat. She thanked me and I just smiled.

"Good morning." She greeted me.

"Good morning Baby Yam." I greeted back and drove us to Daybreak High.

***

On the way to Daybreak High, someone spoke---no, let me emphasize it, someone yelled =_=

"GOOD MOOOOORRRRRNNNNIIIIIINNNNGGGGG EVERYOOOONNNNEEEE!"

I stepped the break. "Fvck!" I cussed when we almost hit a Lamborghini car.

"Hihi :"""> Are you happy that you saw me baby?" After hearing those words, I arched my brows heavenwards. I looked at Kylie and she is doing the same. She gave a death glare at her via rear view mirror. I saw *** gave her a death glare too.

Kyrille's POV

Tss. I'm torturing her already in my mind >_< I recognize her as my 'rival', according to what she said that's why I gave her a death glare through the rear view mirror.

Nate's POV

"How did you entered my car?!" I yelled as I start driving again. Tss.

I looked at her in the rear view mirror and I saw pouting. Psh.

"Baby! You didn't remember that I will stay here in the back and your *insert disgusting tone here* baby yam will sit infront." I looked at her at the back. Good things its traffic. I gave her my fierce look with my brows arched heavenwards.

"I MEAN LIKE THE EFF?! I DIDN'T INVITE YOU TO COME WITH US!" I shouted. Baby Yam then hugged me to calm me down and it worked. Baby Yam is the best ^~^

I saw her stared at us cuddling. "Tss fine! Just drive me to school and it will be OVER."

"Are yah kidding?! I am not a fvcking driver!" I shouted and drove again since the traffic moved.

"Baby Yam, just drive us three to school, kay? If you will let her walk, she will walk for 30 minutes!" Baby Yam said. I sighed in defeat and focus my sight on the road.

"Fine but this is the last."

***

"Bye Baby Yam." I said as we entered Daybreak High. I don't care if she's still with us.

"Err...Baby Yam gotta go! Its already 6:19 and I don't wanna be late. Bye!" Then she kissed me quickly on my lips and ran to her building. I smiled and walked to my building, just near the main gate where we---I mean I am standing. =_=

As I was walking, someone encircled her/his arm to mine. I looked to my left to see who the person is, I let my brows form a straight line.

"Baby please lead me to my room." She said while pouting and puppy eyes. */\* I rolled my eyes.

"No!" I said as I removed her arm from mine and walked pass her.

Psh. She's nothing to me. I have my Baby Yam which I love the most.

???'s POV

["Did your plan worked?"] He asked excitedly. I rolled my orbs.

"Yes. But we wants me to get my @ss of his car. His 'Baby Yam' is the one who let me stay."

["Ok. Lets do our next plan. I saw them walking together, towards the picnic grounds."] Then he ended the call. I ran to the picnic grounds and positioned myself infront of De's car. I gave the signal and De started to drive his car towards me.

"HEEEELLLLPPPPPP!!!" I shouted that caught the two lovers' attention. I saw the girl panicked as for Nate, he was just silent and he was wearing his poker face. The girl then pulled Nate's sleeve.

"BABY YAM! HELP THAT GIRRLLLL! SHE'S GONNA DIE FOR PETE'S SAKE!" The girl panicked. Nate sighed and ran to me and pushed me. He landed on top of me and stood up, still wearing his pokerface. He then walked back to his girl and placed his arm across her shoulder. They smiled at each other and continued walking.

I frowned when I got inside De's car. "What's with the frown?" He asked. "Nate saved you."

I pouted. "Yeah, he saved me. But it was because he followed his girl's order not because he cares about me." I said in my low yet sad tone.

I saw De shook her head. "Tsk tsk. Come here." He said and gave me a warm embrace. I hugged him back and I felt him caressed my back. He pulled away from the hug with his brows on a straight line. "Ve, what happened in your condo unit yesterday? Nate said that your naked and pervert!"

I smiled shyly and giggled. "I was testing him if he still loves me or not." Then my voice changed into a dangerous tone. I smirked evilly. "I'm sorry Nate, you failed the test. De, our next plan starts tomorrow. Good luck to the Baby Yam couple. Wish you all the luck."

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Pink: What's the next plan?

Toodles~

PS. Sarreh if its short •﹏•