Chapter 17 - Forgive and Forget

Kyrille's POV

I carefully pressed the ice on Drew's lip. I removed the ice and slowly touch his wound. He didn't move which means that his wound is now fine.

I stood up and fixed everything I used to make Drew-drop's wound alright.

"Drew, I need to go home now. Its already 7:02pm. Mom's gonna kill me." I said and carried my bag. I walked to the door of Drew's condo unit and touched the doorknob. I glanced at Drew and smiled. "Get well soon Drew-drop!"

***

'New message received'

'New messa--New mes--New message received'

I groaned and grabbed my phone from the night stand of my bedroom. I looked at the time, 12:07 in the morning.

I covered my face with my pillow and screamed. After a few second of screaming, I checked my messages.

From: Nick
Aria, I'm sorry for what I've done to Drew.

From: Nick
Please forgive me..

From: Nick
You mad at me?

From: Nate
Yo Kylie! Whatcha doin' dude?

From: Nate
Look, I'm sorry about what happened to Drew even if I didn't do anything XD

Urgh. I send a group message for the two boys namely Nick and Nate

To: Nick, Nate
Ok. Don't apologize to me, apologize to Drew. But, I forgive the two of you. I'm not mad. Lets just forget about what happened at school :) Goodmornight!

I pressed the send button and drifted back to Neverland.

I hope the two boys will just forget about that scene -.-

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

Pink: Hey everyone! I've been planning to delete this story (Noooo!)

BUT, a big fat BUTT xD, I also have decided NOT to delete this. I want to make the characters happy :)

Vote and comment and read people of the Wattpad World!

Toodles~