Chapter 25 - Dance Machine

Serenity's POV

Err...Spell SLOW

N-A-T-E and A-L-I

=_____=

Finally!

"Hey! What took both of you so long?" I asked as I arched my eyebrow heavenwards.

I saw Ali looked away from me and blushed while Nate just scratched the back of his head.

Err... Did they do something?

"So, lets go to the arcade? I wanna *insert Fantastic Baby by Bigbang* dance dance dance da dance." Ali sang as she plugged her earphones.

While walking, we three have different worlds.

Ali is humming, Nate is scrolling on his phone (good thing he didn't bumped somebody) and as for me, I'm just looking around the mall, finding an escalotor.

My eyes caught the escalator so I poked both Nate and Ali. They looked at me, their brows formed on a straight line.

I shot my brows heavenwards and folded my arms. "Escalotor." I said and walked pass them.

***

The three of us are standing infront of the counter where you will buy your cards.

"3 cards." Nate ordered and payed. The girl staying at the counter gave Nate's cards and change.

Nate gave us our card and walked to the station we like to play.

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

As Nate walked to the Basketball Machine, the two girls, namely Kyrille and Serenity are having a hard time on battling if they will sing or play the racing car.

"Sing!"

"Racing car =_="

"Sing Aliii puhlease!"

The two girls just battled until Nick covered Kyrille's eyes.

Kyrille straggled as she tried to pull Nick's hand away from her eyes.

"Let go!" Kyrille shouted but Nick pretended that he didn't heard it. Serenity is just watching them, she finds them cute together.

"You don't want to let go, huh?" Kyrille's lips formed an evil smile.

'Uh-oh' Serenity mouthed to Nick as Nick's face turned into a nervous one.

Kyrille's lips sketched an evil smile. She gritted her teeth and...

"FVCKING SH*T YOU'RE A PONY MIXED WITH UNICORN!" Nick shouted as he massage his right hand.

Wanna know what Kyrille did? She just pinched Nick's right hand and twisted it.

"You don't want to let go again?" Kyrille asked as she shot her brow heavenwards. Nick rolled his eyes.

"Let's play? Our cards will expire though if we wouldn't use it." Nick explained as the two girls nodded.

"Let's go to Singing Mania!" Serenity suggested as she sang the part 'Singing Mania'.

Kyrille shook her head no and folded her arms. "Nooooo! Racing Car!"

"Singing Mania!"

"Racing car!"

"Dance machine!" Nick shouted to cut the debate between the two girls. Serenity and Kyrille looked at each other, like their eyes are talking to one another, and nodded.

Nick pulled Kyrille and Serenity by their wrist. They stopped when they reached the Dance Machine.

The three of them gulped as they saw a bunched of people watching the dancers dance.

"We can do it guys! Fight!" Kyrille screamed and punched the air.

"Fight fight fight!" Serenity answered and closed her fist as her sign of the word 'Fight'

"We roll! We roll! We roll! Everybody say NO!" Nick sang BTS' N.O as he swipped his card.

"Welcome to the Dance Machine! Thank you for swipping your card. For this game, you need a partner because this round is a 2 player round. Player 2, please swipe your card."

Serenity and Kyrille stared at each other again while Nick is waiting for his partner to come.

"Gooo Aliiiiii!" Serenity shrieked as Kyrille stepped on the Dance Machine floor where you will step the arrows. Got it?

"Ok. We have our Player 2. Please stomped on the 'Play' button."

Nick and Kyrille looked down and did what the machine said.

"Dance machine~ DANCE DANCE DANCE!"

♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

Pink: What do you think will happen when they danced together?

Yesh! Its our Recognition Day today, frequently called as End of Classes Day. So, vacation, HERE I COME! I'll surely update too but a little slow. You know, swimming, playing guitar, wattpading and so on and so forth.

Toodles~