Chapter 22 - Flashback

Kyrille's POV

"KYAAAAAAAAAA~!"

"Ah sh*t Kai-Kai! Did you ate a megaphone?!" Drew cussed as he covered both of his hands on his ears. I gave him a glare and he just rolled his eyeballs. Psh. Little bit GAY XD

I bit my Tuna Sandwhich made by my Mom ^^ and swallowed it. I looked at Drew and bit again from my sandwhich. "Drew! Wach arch cha chigns that chur in loch?" I asked while chewing.

"EEEWWW!" Drew shouted as he stood up. We are in the garden eating our snacks. I looked at him curiously while my brows met. "Your tuna sandwhich." Drew answered with his poker face and pointed somewhere the ground near me and there, I saw...

"NOTHING!" I shouted and looked at Drew. "Pfft! Hahaha! The sandwhich I chewed...is hahaha! Is---bwahahaha! Is on your sh---BWAHAHAHAHA! SHI-HAHAHAHA!! SHIRT!" I shouted and bit my lower lip, forcing myself to stop laughing.

Drew looked down on his shirt, confusion entered his face, and there, my chewed sandwhich XD

"ERR KAI-KAI!" Drew shrieked and removed the chewed sandwhich and sat back on the grass, a little further away from me XD

"As I was saying," I bit my tuna sandwhich and was about to speak when Drew interrupted me. "DON'T SPEAK WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS FULL KAI-KAI!"

I giggled and swallowed what's on my mouth. I drank my water from my water bottle and faced Drew.

"What are the SIGNS THAT YOU'RE INLOVE?" I asked and finished eating my sandwhich. I removed the bread crumbs from my palms and drank water.

"Oh, signs?" Both me and Drew looked on our left and saw..

"NITY?!" Nity nodded and sat down beside me.

Serenity's POV

If you are wondering why I can talk to Ali now, is because..

Flashback

I was walking to the cafeteria to eat my snack when I saw him walking towards me wearing his serious face. I looked on the floor and began walking faster.

"FLITZ!" I heard him yelled my surname. I stopped walking, still looking at the floor. I felt a heavy hand on my right shoulder.

I heard a big heavy sigh. I turned on my heel to face him. I showed him my boring look and folded my arms.

"Yes, Mr. ***?" I asked. He shook his head and showed me a warm smile.

O_____O ??

Is this a dream?! I just saw *** smiled for the first time! I'll surely marked this day on my calendar when I step inside our house XD

"Look, mark this day because today is the day you can talk to her. You are free, Serene." He explained, his warm smile still sketched on his lip. My eyes bowled in surprise. He didn't call me 'Flitz' and he set me free?!

I gasped and covered my mouth, which is now 'O', using my right hand to feel the moment XD

"FOR REAL?! Is this a dream?!" I asked, slapping myself, figuring out if I didn't left Neverlands or Dreamland. He chuckled and nodded. OMO He chuckled for the first time! New achievement for you XD

Today, March 20, 2015, is the day *** received 2 achievements and the day I am free like a dove ^_^

"Hey! Don't slap yourself! You might get hurt." He messed my hair a little and smiled. He cares for me now?! What food did he ate?!

I smiled back, trying to hide the confusion, and hugged him as a thank you. "Thanks." I murmured under my breath and pulled away from the hug.

"Sure thing. I don't want her to sacrifice. Besides, I was wrong on my feelings towards her. All along, I love Ritz, let's say, she's my ex."

End of Flashback

??? POV

"What happened when you talked to Serene girl?" I asked and took 3 pieces of Nova. He just shrugged and drank his water.

We are currently eating our snacks here in a private room, which looks like an abandoned classroom which is so not true.

"C'mon! We are together now AGAIN so no secrets!" I emphasized the word 'again' and ate my Nova.

I heard him heave a sigh. He drank his water first and began to flashback the scene while holding my left hand.

▲△▲△▲△▲

Pink: Serene's free! Who do you think the guy set Serene free? Who is 'Ritz' that he loves so much?

For our next chapter →→ it will be... secret (*¯︶¯*)

ATTENTION TO ALL READERS: SILWT had reached 1.01K reads, 115 votes and 12 comments ^^ THANKIES FOR THE SUPPORTS GUYS! Because of that, I will update faster ^^ =^ω^=↖(^▽^)↗ []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

Pink: *jumps and dances crazily on bed*

Blue: You're a grown up now Pink *wipes tears using tissue paper*

Pink: *teary eyed* I know. I just can't believe that I reached 1.01K! Thankies~

Blue: Enough of the drama, just say your toodles now =_=

Toodles~