Chapter 32 - Knocked Out

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

Kyrille moved a little. She felt the pain on her head to cause her to groan. She flinched when she touched her head.

"Does it still hurt, Baby Yam?" Kyrille's eyes flew open when she heard someone talked. She roamed her sight on the room, she's in the hospital because everything is white and because of the smell. Her eyes met up Nate's.

"Where's my parents? How long have I slept?" She asked, ignoring Nate's question. Nate sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Kyrille.

"About 5 hours." Nate answered. Kyrille's eyes bowled in suprise automatically.

"5 HOURS?!" She shrieked. Nate nodded. Nate was about to speak when the door flew open. Kryssy, Claive, Kaelyn and Rosula, their family doctor, came in. Kryssy quickly walked to Kyrille and hugged her daughter.

"Are you okay Kai? You made us worried." Kryssy asked as she stroked her daughter's hair. Kyrille nodded and hugged her mother back.

"Good to hear." Kyrille looked at her mother's back and saw that Rosula spoke. "Let's have a x-ray test for your head. We don't know if it have fractures."

***

After the x-ray test, Rosula gladly faced the Park family and Nate. She showed the result.

"No fractures. You can go home tonight Kai." Rosula said as she glanced at her wrist watch. "You can go home by 10:30pm. Bye. I have patients waiting for me in my office." And that's when Rosula gave the result to Kryssy and walked pass them, leading to her office.

Nate walked to his Baby Yam and hugged her. He kissed her hair before he spoke. "Good to know. Be careful Baby Yam, kay?" He said as Kyrille nodded and hugged him back. The couple felt the vibration of Nate's phone. Nate pulled away and fished his phone out of his jean's pocket. His brows formed a straight line when he read the caller ID.

V.A Song calling...

'Why is she calling me?' He thought. He looked at Kyrille and showed his phone. Kyrille got it and nodded. Nate smiled and walked to the stairs, 5 meters away from them.

"Hello?" He flinched when he heard loud musics. He quickly removed his phone from his ear and placed it back, 2 inches away. "Hello?!" He said louder.

["Nate?!"] A familiar guy for him answered that made Nate's brows formed a straight line.

"What are you doing?! What did you call?!" He asked annoyed.

["I was hoping if you could pick Ve here in Club Bar. She was really drunk and...knocked out."]

'Tss.' Nate thought. "Why can't you just do it?!" He asked annyoed.

["...Because, I have...a w-work to do!"]

"Urgh fine! I'll pick her up in 10mins. Are you in the VIP Lounge?" He groaned.

["Yes. Please hurry up. You know that boys here in the Club Bar are...perverts."] And the call ended. He heaved a sigh and walked to Kyrille.

"Baby Yam." He whispered sweetly. He pulled her away from her family, 2 meters away to be exact. "My friend needs me. She was drunk and no one can bring her home. Don't worry, we will not do anything bad. I'm loyal to you and I love you." He explained and kissed her lips.

Kyrille smiled. "Ok Baby Yam. I trust you." She said and hugged him. He hugged her back and cupped her face. He kissed the tip of her nose. "Bye."

"Bye Baby Yam." Then he bid his goodbye to the Park Family and stormed out of the hospital.