Chapter 18 - Group Project

Kyrille's POV

"Ok class, Foundation Day is coming and the principal declared that we will perform something, so, I will only choose 12 students from your section and others on other sections. Understood? This will be your group project, for the others, I'll decide for your project." All of us nodded. I hope I'm one of the lucky students. I crossed my fingers, wishing I will be pick by our teacher. "Here are the chosen students. For dancing, it will be Jimin Park, Jisha Park and Janella Tiu. Jungkook Jeon, Taehyung Kim and Jin Kim for singing. Rapping will be Nam Joon Kim, YoonGi Min and Hoseok Jung. Last but not the least, acting for Kyrille Park, Hilbert David and Nathaniel Oak. The mentioned students, please head to the practice room. You will be excused for the whole 3 days for practice. Thank you." Tr. Brown said. I stood up, happily, and fixed my things. I swung my bag over my shoulder and followed my classmates heading to the practice room.

***

"Dancers, go to the dancing room. Singers for the music room and rappers on the studio. Actors and actresses here in the practice room. Practice now everybody!" Tr. Brown said and the fellow students walked to their places.

***

"Its only the 3 of you who will act." Tr. Brown said. Me, Nate and Nick got shocked. Only 3?! "This is the script." He handed us a copy of the script for the act we will act xD "Kyrille will be the woman you two will fight. Nathaniel, you will be the bad guy then Hilbert will be Kyrille's prince charming. Ok?" The three of us nodded.

Tr. Brown smiled. "Ok. Your practice will be today, practice room is not available. So, goodluck! You can go to your houses. Goodluck!" He exited the practice room.

"To my house!" Nate said and pointed at the door.

♤♠♤♠♤♠

Pink: Interesting project.. What do you think will happen?