Chapter 1 - First Meeting

Kyrille's POV

*Beep!* *Beep!*

I pressed the snooze button on my pink alarm clock and got back to sleep.

*BEEP!!!* *BEEP!!!*

Ugh! I hate this alarm clock! I sat up, took the alarm clock and threw it to the wall, leaving a dent, but not a hole.

My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my relationship with my bed.

=___=

I was about to sleep again when my white door burst open. My older sister was standing at the door with her arms crossed while glaring at me.

What did I do wrong now?

"What?!" I shouted at her as I fix my blanket, getting ready to sleep again.

"KYRILLE ARIA PARK! YOU ARE NOW LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Kaelyn, my older sister, shouted back as she walked away from my bedroom. Does she even have to yell my full name? And why is she still wearing her night gown?!

I looked at my alarm clock and it read 7:33am. I think I failed to understand the 'good' in 'good morning'.

"But I'm still sleepy!" I complained and sighed.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I wore my uniform and comb my peach silky hair with little curls at the end that touches mid back. I swung my bag over my shoulder and carried my books, rushing to the door.

Oh yeah, I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Kyrille Aria Park, a 17-year-old girl. I have long peach hair and golden eyes. My boy bestfriend calls me Aria and no one else calls me with that name. Everyone calls me Kyrille and that's it! Except for my parents, they sometimes call me Kai for short.

My parents own a bussiness company named Park Enterprises, an international company. It is a company of new and improved gadgets. Everytime they make new gadgets, our parents will give us one ^_^ They are so kind, thoughtful and rich xD

Normally, Kaelyn would just wake me up in the morning, but, today's different. We both go to different schools if you're curious.

Kaelyn goes to Professor's Academy while I study at Daybreak High.

I hopped inside our car and the driver drove it to school.

Kaelyn and I ride on seperate cars.

I plugged my earphone on and listened to my favorite song, Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at school. My driver parked the car and I entered the gate, carrying my books.

I showed the guard my ID and he let me in. I walked to my classroom in silence. I glanced at my wrist watch and it read 7:58am. My class starts at 8 in the morning so I still have ... 2 minutes to run?!

O_____O

I ran to the hallway where few students are looking at me strangely.

Good thing your first class is your vacant time! Psh.

I ran and ran when I bumped into someone and my books fell all over the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" A guy with brown hair and brown eyes said, helping me to pick my fallen books.

"No. I'm really really sorry! I was in a hurry :3" I explained and our eyes met.

***Kriiiiing!!!***

We came back to the human world when the bell rang.

O_____O

I'm late for my first class!

I rushed to my classroom without saying goodbye to the boy.

I'm so doomed!

=___=

~~~~~~~~~~

Pink: What do you guys think? *o*

Bf512: A little lame. Meh (^_^)V

Pink: =_= I'll ignore that for a while. So please, vote, read and comment on my story. I'm working hard on this! ^_^

Bf512: What do you mean 'MY' story?! Its ours!

Pink' Oh yeah. Forget 'bout you Blue!

Bf512: =_=

Pswindler: Toodles~!