Chapter 24 - Assumed Too Much

The first one was a mess :/

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Nate's POV

"NATE?!"

"KYLIE?! SERENE? W-WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOIN' IN H-HERE?" I asked, sweats running down my forehead. I tried to stay calm.

"Like err? It's pretty obvious! What are you going to do in a magazine shop? Sleep and have a Vanilla dream? Duh?!" Serene said and rolled her eyes. Psh.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I said and sent her my most scary death glare. I think she got frightened and just faked a laugh as she made a peace sign.

^___^v

She mouthed 'You think you scared me? Nope. I just want to fool you.'

"So Nate, mind if you get your hands off on Ali's magazine? We are in a hurry ya know that? Dairy Queen is waiting. Tik tok." Serene said and tapped my hand lightly. I removed my hand and folded my arms to my chest. She just rolled her orbs.

Kylie just looked on her heels. "Uhh...Thanks, N-nate." Kylie thanked me. I nodded.

Kylie and Serene looked at the magazine, I think they are reading the title of the magazine.

I saw a small smile on Kylie's lips. "This is it, Nity." Kylie exclaimed happily.

"Let's pay now so we can eat ice cream~ My tummy is begging for food now." Serene said and rubbed her tummy in circular motion. Kylie giggled and pulled Serene by her wrist to the cashier.

I shook my head and grabbed a copy like Kylie, a magazine about Signs that You're Inlove.

I lined up, Kylie in my front. 3 people left and Dairy Queen, here we come~

"Uhh...to break the silence between us. Hi?" I said and waved 'hi' to her shyly.

"Err...uhh...Hello." Kylie answered. She looks uncomfortable with me.

Akward silence filled the atmosphere between us.

"Next." The cashier girl spoke to the microphone.

Kylie was about to hand her magazine to the girl when I immediately grabbed it and handed it to the cashier as I payed it. She placed the magazines on a plastic bag and gave it to me with my change.

I twitched my head. "You coming Kylie?"

We both walked to Serene who is now waiting for us in the entrance door.

"Err. Nate! Give Ali's magazine so we can go to DQ! My tummy is begging!" Serene shouted. I shook my head and pulled them two to the escalator.

Before they can speak, I quickly spoke. "I'm coming with you two and please shut your mouths now. Tss. My treat." I used my warning tone.

Good thing they shut up. Tss.

***

The three of us are recently looking for a vacant table. Thank heavens that we found one near DQ ^^

We approached our table and sat down. Our arrangement be like:

     Me                                     Kylie
                    Round table
Plastic bag                       Serene

I volunteered to order our ice creams since its my treat.

I stood up and walked to the DQ's order station. I ordered 3 vanilla ice creams. The cashier guy nodded as I payed him. He took my cash and gave my change. After 2 minutes of waiting, he gave me the vanilla ice creams. I thanked him and carried the tray with the ice creams placed on it.

"Ice cream?" I asked as I laid the tray on our table. Both Serene and Kylie took the ice cream cups and grabbed a spoon. I did what they did and took a spoon full of ice creams into my mouth.

***

After eating, I felt a call of nature. I looked at Serene and Kylie, busy on their phones.

"Girls." I called them out. They looked at me, their brows formed a straight line. "Call of nature." I said and walked to the boys' comfort room.

Kyrille's POV

After Nate walked to the bathroom, Nick texted me.

From: Nick
Hi my Aria :) Where are you? Lets go on a date? Please.

I giggled before typing.

To: Nick
Haha. :) I'm here at Dairy Queen with Nity and uhh...Nate.

From: Nick
Ok. Awesome Mall? Or Gigantic Magical Mall?

Fast texter, ey?

To: Nick
Gigantic Magical Mall. See you around ^^ We are heading to Fun Fun Arcade when Nate is finished peeing.

From: Nick
Yeah sure. See you.

After that, I felt pee-pee visited me. I stood up and stomped my foot, preventing my pee to burst out.

"Nity!" I said immediately. Nity looked at me confused. "NEEDTOGOTHEWASHOOMTOPEEPEE." I said and ran to the hallway then turned left.

I opened the door of the washroom for girls and entered a cubicle. I did my thing and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair.

When I got contented with my look, I walked out of the washroom and Nate walked out too.

PinkAegyoGirl's POV

As Nate and Kyrille walked out of the bathroom, Kyrille felt uncomfortable.

She looked down the floor and turned on her heels. Before she could walked away, Nate grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall.

Good thing no people are using both bathrooms.

'W-what is he doing?' Kyrille asked herself.

Nate placed his forehead on Kyrille's forehead and closed his eyes when he saw Kyrille shut her's.

Nate doesn't have any idea why he likes to kiss Kyrille at this moment.

2 inches more and their lips will meet but it was delayed when Nate recognized something.

'No. This is not the right time.' He mumbled and walked backwards, 7 inches away from Kyrille.

Kyrille felt disappointed.

Kyrille's POV

I assumed too much. *sigh*

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Pink: FOR THE FIRST ONE, IT WAS A MESS. NATE IS SINGLE OK? ALL OF THEM EXCEPT HER.

Ritz: Whut?! N*** is my boyfie!

Pink: Oh shut up b*tch!

Ritz: B*tch? Me? You don't know who you are fighting.

Pink: You don't remember that I am the author and can break you and N***! Psh = ̄ω ̄=

Ritz: Ah hehehe. ^_^v

Pink: Psh. Toodles~