Chapter 2 - Making A Move/Ruining the Moment

Kyrille's POV

I walked to my locker and threw some of my books inside.

My stomach grumbled, a sign that I'm hungry so I proceeded to the cafeteria. I grabbed a tray and lined up.

I ordered lunch and tried to find a vacant seat. Too bad, there was none.

I spotted a table, not too far but there is a guy sitting. I walked towards the table.

"Excuse me, can I sit here with you?" I asked. His back facing me. Hello Mr. Back! XD

No response from Mr. Back.

"Hellooooo?" I said as I tap his shoulder while my other hand is carrying the tray, my lunch on it, like a waitress. Good thing its not that heavy.

I watched the guy as he took off his earphones---oh, so that's the reason why he can't here me.

Then, my world stops as I saw his face

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding.

"Uh. Hi! Can I sit here?" I asked trying to be energetic and kind even if I'm shy.

"Yeah. Sure!" He answered and flashed his sweet smile. I sat down infront of him while placing the tray of food on the table. He helped me remove the food from the tray and transfer it on the table. I ate quietly.

"Hmm. By the way, have I seen you today? You looked like the girl I bumped into earlier." He said, examining me.

"Uhhh. I think so? You look exactly like the guy I bumped in the hallway earlier too." I said and giggled. He chuckled along with me.

"Oh. Silly me! I'm Nathaniel Clyde Oak. Nate for short." 'Nate' said and his face wore a friendly smile.

"Kyrille Aria Park, Kyrille. Nice meeting you." I introduced myself and smiled sweetly.

"Nah. Kyrille is too long. I'll call you, uhh, Kylie for short." Nate explained and I just nodded. "Thank you!" He said and smiled. I smiled back.

We talked about random things. Now, I'm comfortable with him.

PinkSwindler's POV (3rd Person's POV)

The newly married... I mean met, was getting to know each other while Nick, Kyrille's bestfriend, was having a tough time searching for her.

He decided to look for her at the cafeteria. He scanned the whole cafeteria and his attention was caught by her sweet giggle, the giggle he wanted to hear.

He glanced at a table where a brown hair boy and a girl with peach curly locks was sitting, laughing. His blood rose high at the scene he is watching.

'Who the hell is he?!' He asked in his mind.

He marched to their table, angrily.

"Aria! I've been travelling the whole Daybreak High just to find you! Finally, I found you! Now, lets go. Its time for class." Nick said, holding his temper, grabbed Kyrille by her arm and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

"Uhh. Nice meeting you Nate! I hope we can meet each other again!" Kyrille called as Nick continued to dragged her away from her new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pink: Meh :/ A little boring? Hihi ^_^V

Vote and comment!

Toodles~!