Chapter 34 - Where do Broken Hearts Go

Lets give the spotlight to Nick and take a break at the Baby Yam couple and the plan of 'Ve'.

●•••●•••●•••●•••●

Nick's POV

Fvck. Am I dreaming? After a looooong looooong period of time, I got a POV ^o^

I was surfing the net when something caught my attention.

Kyrille Aria Park uploaded 2 photos.

Had so much fun with my boyfriend, Baby Yam, in the carnival ^3^ Next time, its my treat, kay? I love you :*

Because of curiosity, I tapped the first picture. Aria is hugging a huge white bear while pouting and made a peace sign. Nate is holding a gigantic brown teddy bear while smiling. I think they used a monopod to take this shot.

I shrugged my shoulders and clicked the next picture, where Nate and Aria kissing and their hands formed a heart (Got it?)

I felt a stab here in my chest and my heart broke into tiny ant size pieces. I shut my iPad off and flopped in my beanbag. I buried my face in my palms and felt myself crying in pain.

***

"I'm sorry. I really need to do this." I mumbled, grabbed the knife and positioned it on---asdfghjkl. I pressed it harder when I heard my mother yelled my name.

This is my first time to do this, or maybe the last one, if I'll not survive this one.

I felt my mother trying to stop me by holding my right arm. I heard her sigh when I pressed the knife harder. "Ok. If you wanted to do that, we will accept it." She said, smiling weakly while her eyes are flooded with tears, any minute now, they will fall.

I closed my eyes, trying hard not to make my tears fall but I failed, they escaped my eyes. I pressed the knife harder and..."FINALLY!" I chopped the onion. Woot! Woot! Woot! XD \(^o^)/

You think I'm gonna commit suicide? Hell no! I still have many more plans in my life.

The reason why me and my mother cried is because, onion make people cry. Its my first time to cook, duh?

***

After cooking, I ate lunch, not waiting for my family to eat with me. I ate alone. After eating, I rushed to my bedroom.

Since I did not do anything here in my bedroom except for rolling on my bed, I decided to go to my music room, the room next mine. I'll let my agony there. Good thing the room is soundproof.

I walked inside the music room and closed the door. I roamed my sight and my classic guitar caught my attention. I walked near it, grabbed a chair and the guitar and strum it. Its still tuned. I positioned it on my lap and started to play a sad song.

A:N/ Play the video on the multimedia to feel the agony XD Joke ;)

♪I know it's been some time

But there's something on my mind

You see, I haven't been the same

Since that cold November day...♪

Yeah, I wasn't the same when I met Aria. When I confessed to her. When I told her I love her so much.

♪We said we needed space

But all we found was an empty place

And the only thing I learned

Is that I need you desperately...♪

Since I confessed to you, its like, you ignored me so often. I really thought that when I'll give you time and space because of my confession, you will go back to me and say you love me too. But what I only saw was an empty space in your heart, no love for me. And that's when I realized that I need to do efforts for you to love me back. Desperate.

♪So here I am

And can you please tell me... oh♪

Can you please tell me that you love me too...

♪Where do broke  hearts go

Can they find their way home

Back to the open arms

Of a love that's waiting there♪

Where are you, Aria's heart? Can you find my heart that's waiting for you? Waiting for you with full of love.

♪And if somebody loves you

Won't they always love you

I look in your eyes

And I know that you still care, for me♪

If Nate loves you today, will he still loves you until the end? Until your last breathe dies? I wish that you still care for me even if you are taken.

I sighed and placed my guitar back to the stand. I stared at the glass window and let my tears race down my cheeks.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY LIKE ARIA AND NATE?! WILL I ALWAYS BE FOREVER ALONE WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE?! URGH!" I shouted and buried my face in my palms. I felt a heavy hand on my left shoulder. I sniffed, wiped my tears and jerked my head on my left.

I saw a girl with blue long hair and dark green eyes. She is wearing a blue-violet dress above the knee with white polkadots all over it. She's only wearing purple flats. She's smiling weakly at me.

"Yah ok, Nick-Nick?" She asked me softly. I stared at her beauty. She changed, a lot. She became more beautiful. Will she change my sorrow heart into a joyful heart?

I came back to the human world when her soft lips landed on mine. Heck!

●•••●•••●•••●•••●

Pink: Who is the blue haired girl? Aww. Nick is in sorrow. I'm sorry for doing this to you ~T_T~ This is the plot of the story.

SHOUT OUTS!!!

@Blueflame512 for making a fanmade cover for SILWT ^_^ Arigatou gonzaimasu Blue! Kansamhamnida :) How can I ever thank you?

Credits to @Blueflame512 for making my cover XD or lets say the fanmade cover that :3

PS. Sorry for the late update. I was ill this pass few days ~T_T~ And to inform you, I will be busy this week. First, I still have colds. Second, I'll be getting my card/forms tomorrow at school (praying to have a high grade *cross fingers*) Third, I'll be busy again at church. I'm an acolyte there tho :3 We will have a meeting tomorrow at 10am-4pm, 6 hours to be exact. So no update(s) tomorrow and maybe the next next day :3 Hope you'll understand my condition :)

Toodles~