Easy For You

Chapter 48: Easy For You

A notification popped up in Jimin's phone which Taehyung noticed, cuddling up by Jimin. Jimin turned to the Taehyung who was smiling at the beauty next to him.

" Good morning Bear."
Jimin whispered snuggling in the chest of the younger, who held him closer.

" Good Morning Love."

" Did I ever tell you. What I feel when I wake next to you." Taehyung asked, to which Jimin lifted his head to look at the younger nodding with a baby smile, " and also how you feel when I am not there. I am sorry to make you feel that way."

Taehyung cracked up a smile holding the older closer than before, " you don't have to Jimin." The younger commented getting up.

The older found it weird, when he heard the older calling him by his name but he decided not to point that to the younger in the early morning. He sat up on the bed stretching his limbs yawning cutely.

" Aren't you getting late today, Mr. Park ?" Taehyung asked.

" I decided not going to work today. I will stay at home today with my bear." Jimin announced throwing himself out of the bed going to fresh and up.

" Isn't it great." he commented as he left the room, leaving the younger alone in the room behind, who was surprising not very amazed by the news.

" I think you should go to the office." Taehyung mumble in low voice as if he didn't wanted him to hear, which was heard by the older.

" and why do you think so ?" Jimin asked in a much lower voice to Taehyung who show no change of emotion but a hint of fear covered his face.

Why is he like that ?? What scaring him ?
_________

<In the office: at Night>

" I don't know what wrong with him, why is he acting this way ? What's going inside his head."

Jimin was wondering sitting in his office, when his secretary walked in with Mr. Lee.

" Good Evening Sir, we are done for the day." she announced to him, who nodded as he got up thinking about the younger again.

" You can leave then Miss. Stella, have a great evening." Jimin bowed to her, she did the same as she took her leave.

" Is something bothering you Jimin !?" Mr. Lee asked Jimin who shook his head.

" Nothing serious, Mr.Lee."

" You know, you can always share with me." Mr.Lee commented as he bowed.

" so you can inform Tae, no Thank you." Mr.lee chuckled.

" Sometimes I wonder whom you work for him or me." Jimin joined him.
_______

They were leaving when an employee ran up to him.

" Sir, there is man waiting for you."

Jimin frown before asking his employee to postpone the meet to tomorrow because he wanted to rush to his home.

" Sir that person is waiting since morning. He wished to inform you about him only when you are about to leave from work." The employee stated with a nervous chuckle.

Jimin arched his brows, as he glanced at wrist watch.

Waiting for twelve hours, what is so important yet not to him.