Part 27: Underwhelming Fight

Well i did say the encounter is going to be in the next chapter.

So it's going to be in the next chapter :)

All For One was at a loss for words. The man behind the unusual encounters he had with heroes over the past months was now in his field of view.

Obviously, All For One had a hint that this wasn't normal, given the fact they always seemed to find his new headquarters, even after a few days or even hours after moving out.

But even the most composed people are easily subjucated to an abnornal increase in power. All For One wasn't an exception.

All those quirks, albeit almost all of them were good, at the same time, almost all of the heroes didn't use them as efficiently as possible.

Frankly, he was frightened that heroes kept finding his new headquarters. But after getting a surge in power after every encounter, the fear dropped to a point as if there was none.

And later, he started getting excited, almost patiently waiting for heroes to find his place once again. Heck, sometimes he even stayed at his most recently raided base, in hopes they would come sooner.

And later, he didn't even see them as a threat. Granted, he was frightened that heroes kept finding his base at first, but this was different.

It's as if he was waiting for a meal. Almost everyday, he patiently waited, and waited.

All his plans for creating nomus came to a sudden halt. He couldn't create any with those heroes always finding his base so quickly!

But ofcourse he didn't hate it, he loved it. So that's all he did almost everyday, wait.

Obviously, the fights were always one-sided, and the winning side never had any fun fighting them. But the only thing that brought him satisfaction was the quirks.

And one day, the heroes stopped coming, seemingly out of nowhere. Naturally, this would have been a huge letdown.

But it wasn't, not in the slightest. All For One now had an arsenal of quirks that others couldn't even fathom!

All Might was his rival, his one true enemy that always seemed to get in his way! But not anymore.

With this much power now in All For Ones disposal, even All Might wouldn't even bring him joy if they fought once more.

He had a thought, a simple thought. If there was an actual person stronger than him prior, he certainly had surpassed him by now.

He was actually reffering to Yujiro. He never saw a clear picture of him, all he has heard from others that he has red hair and all of them called him the devil.

But he only remembered him by one thing, and one thing alone, his title.

Strongest creature on the planet.

All For Ones pride, mind, quirks, skill, all of them had surpassed Yujiro by now, right?

Granted, he never tested it. Even so, he called himself the strongest. And also, he wholehearthedly believed his claim to be true, that he's the strongest now.

But then the day came when he met him...

Even from a distance of over a 100 feet, he could see Yujiro clearly. The aura he was radiating. Even the prideful man All For One is, he now understood why that man was granted that title.

It was a shocker, finding out he was the man behind the heroes attacking him. At first, the only thing he could describe Yujiro was being an idiot.