Part 16: To Kukuroo Mountain

Y'al know what month it is :) , and i'm still going strong, hopefully till the end.

" Is this you in the video?" - Nezu asked the blond haired girl.

He was certain he knew what the answer was, but he needed concrete Evidence. He waited patiently for an answer, an answer which desperately needed to be answered.

Aizawa finally caught on with the moment, his eyes catching a glimpse of the video from the side, immediatly recognising what's happening.

Same as for Naomasa, but not the hero All Might, who stood by Nezu from behind, in case Toga had tried to escape. But how things have taken a turn, she will not.

" Y-yeah, but why does it matter?" - She answered the question a bit frightened.

Looking back, Izuku was too perfect for his own good. He bears a past that no one wants to suffer. Yet, with all that trying to take him down, he still wanted to be a hero more than anybody else.

His drive and willpower was exceptional, even compared to the 3rd and 4th years. But let's not forget his quick thinking, the dozen of times his classmates had gotten into trouble, and the dozen of times they only survived due to Midoriya being quick on the case.

It was suspicious to Nezu, but only a bit. He was growing way stronger than even All Might anticipated, and although having a character which seems he is flustered by girls, had 2 girlfriends while only being a first year.

And let's not forget his 2nd girlfriend  Nejire, a member of the big 3, and dubbed to be the cutest girl in school.

5 months ago, once the surveilance camera caught 'Izuku' stealing some files, Nezu thought he finally caught the traitor in U. A.

Almost nobody stood out for Nezu, but only Izuku, but he was not certain it was actually him.

In short, they all didn't just get rid of an innocent student with a bright future...

They betrayed him...

The sheer guilt imbued everyone in the room.

" Don't take this to heart, but your actions destroyed a kid with potential to become the newest number one hero..." - Nezu commented.

While in fact she did take it to heart. The only reason she stole files disguised as Izuku was because Shigaraki ordered.

" But, we can finally get him back. " - Said Nezu, finally having everything worked out.

" Nezu, i have to tell you something..." - Aizawa decided it's finally time to tell about the incident. " What is it?" - Nezu got his attention at Aizawa.

" I saw him outside today. " - His sentence suprised Naomasa and Nezu, while All Might was clueless as ever, like how the fuck do you still not know you fucking piece of sh--

" WHAT?! " - Both Nezu and Naomasa screamed in unison. "

" And also, he changed. He looks like a completely different person. " - Aizawa added.

" I'll call the warden. " - Nezu was quick on the case. Quickly calling the black muscular beast. " Wait, what's going on? "

In the midst of finally having evidence who they wronged, All Might asked a very dumb question. All the others just gave him a curious glare, a 'Does he not know?' glare.

" All Might, i know you can sometimes be... Well, an idiot, but this is on another level." - Said Naomasa, before quickly brushing All Mights idioticy off. " It's about Izuku."

" What about that traitor?" - I swear to god All Might, i'll add you on Yujiro's kill list.

" All Might... " - Naomasa signed, facepalming internally. " We just proved Izuku is innocent."