Part 54: Was It A Tough Decision?

I always say my chapters are weird...

This one is really weird. Enjoy :D

" Bring him to the forest for a week."

Baki told on the phone.

" If there's any better place to train him, it's the forest. "

He had asked Yujiro to train his little brother until Nejire wakes up, which is expected to be in a week. 

A week is barely enough to achieve a significant increase in strength, but with Yujiro as the trainer, it is possible. 

Yujiro has high standards, not meeting his quota literally means death. 

He's not the type of guy to waste time on someone insignificant.

But if it's Izuku, the daily requirements should be met. 

The call ended shortly after. A straight-to-business type of call.

" What's the forest?"

Baki thought he had walked a fair distance, enough so Kureha wouldn't hear the conversation.

He's interested in everything even when he's on a break, so he followed Baki.

The forest is highly classified information, even the government has no wind of it. 

That's how special that place is. 

" It's just a forest where Hanma's go to train. "

Kureha is a friend. Or more of an acquaintance rather than a friend. 

Spilling the beans about a place only the Hanma's know the existence of is taboo in their family. 

But as the strongest, who would be capable of punishing Baki for his actions?

" What's so special about it, how is a forest going to help him? "

" It's filled with bears and wolves you don't normally find outside that forest."

" Remind me again on how is it going to help him? Izuku's already stronger than All Might. Special bears or not, wouldn't they die after one hit?"

" That place is also a last resort to change his mindset. That's why I'm going to send him there. "

A place to change his mindset? What the hell does that mean?

Baki had no thoughts of hiding anything about the forest. In fact, he might as well reveal the existence of their family and their lineage to the world if he wanted to.

Nobody is left to stop him from doing such a taboo.

Since Baki was clearly eager to say everything he knows about the forest and why it even exists, Kureha had to ask for further information after a short brief of silence.

" Hey, you said it's a place where Hanma's go to train right? How many Hanma's are there?"

To his knowledge, there's at least 3.

The fact an entire forest is a property of the Hanma's seems to indicate there's more than you can count on your fingers.

If that's the case, Kureha wonders how many strong fighters actually exist.

He could not wait patiently for Baki's answer, as it was too exciting.

" To my knowledge, only me, Izuku and my father, the others are dead."

Kureha can read the mood, and he understands that whatever questions he has on his mind, he cannot ask Baki to satiate his thirst.

" An incident happened, and I don't want to elaborate."