Part 23: Déjà Vu

There's bearly any action packed chapters in this story as of now, but here you go :)

Nothing else interesting happened after taking a visit to Kirishima. Kaminari didn't try to trip him again, for some odd reason, given how he reacted prior.

As a new day came, and a day in school, Izuku thought it would be just like any day, learning, maybe a little bit of training and that's it.

Aizawa came to class, and told everyone the news.

" As you know, we didn't finish for what we came for when U. S. J was attacked, but now we have another chance." - Aizawa spoke to the class.

Obviously, the class was delighted to hear that, as last time they didn't get to experience what they came for.

" The attackers of U. S. J were all arrested, so now we have no worries. " - Aizawa added, so others wouldn't have any PTSD.

Obviously, they didn't worry, they just wanted fun, and how gigantic U. S. J looked, it's definetly a place to visit.

Unlike the rest, Izuku was different, he didn't find it fun. Not at all. He felt different, like something is going to happen.

Does it matter? Aizawa said they arrested the league of villains. Unless there's a new dog in town, there's nothing to worry.

What he did care about was the new transfer student. Considering he heard his classmates say he or she should come in a few days. Now those few days passed, so where is the transfer student? He didn't ask Aizawa, to not look picky, and let him continue with the dialogue.

The little mechanism opened where their hero suits are housed, signifying that they're going to U. S. J right away. There was a small problem though, Izuku's old suit doesn't fit him anymore.

To add insult to injury, after he was discovered to be the traitor, they threw away his suit in the dumpster. No worries though, as U. A already made him a new suit. They made it with the same design as the last one, but a bigger one, considering Izuku's new physique.

' How the fuck does this fit me so perfectly?' - He wondered. ' I didn't give U. A my new measurements.'

Nezu has his ways, that's all that can be said...

He brushed the thoughts of his new suit off, and followed Aizawa outside. A bus was already waiting for them, they gladly hoped on and were ready to go.

" All Might was going to come aswell, but something came up. " - Aizawa informed his troublesome class.

They all pouted. All Might rarely started teaching class 1-A, after... Izuku was sent away. It's a shame, they really enjoy his classes.

But it's weird, not to Aizawa or the class, but to Izuku. Everything's going the same way as before. He understands he's overreacting, but he can't lose this wary feeling off.

They all aboarded the bus and left off.

Considering where this is going, the viewers already know.

Izuku could tell he is being treated as an outcast. Not by everyone, but most of them, as they sat quite far away from him.

They were talking, Kirishima was talking about what a man should be, Jiro's listening to music, Kaminari's texting someone.

' Never knew he had any other friends except from the class.' - He thought,  at the same time noticing Bakugou giving him the death glare.

' Still, it was a lot to take in.' - He reminiscented of what Baki told him today during breakfast. ' And here i thought i found out everything. ' - He somewhat chuckled.