Part 43: Rematch

Hawk was standing right outside the school gate.

Just like before, his expression was as cocky as ever.

No, this time was a bit different. Hawk does not have that smug look on his face, unlike before.

Guess the last fight had humbled him in some way.

Still, to say he's not full on himself wouldn't suffice. He's got the overconfidence all around him.

Not to mention, Izuku definetly understands that Hawk has gotten stronger.

Izuku immediatly got tense. This is not just some simple enemy he encounters most of the time. In the new world of strength Izuku forced himself to take part in, this nomu is of a higher rank than him.

" So we meet again."

Surprisingly, Hawk was the first to interact.

The excitement in his tone was heard all around. Hawk's definetly out for revenge.

Atleast this time, he's taking it seriously right from the start.

" I sorta expected i'd meet you again on friday, but not today."

" So even you want a rematch? That's good to hear."

As common enemies, they sure like to interact in a friendly way.

" You came here for a rematch? Then let's take it somewhere else, i don't want to destroy U. A in the process. "

It's a possibility that the shockwaves from the battle might actually damage the surroundings.

" Can't do that, i came here to fight you and destroy U. A, All For Ones orders. "

Well, the safety of U. A is now in jeopardy.

" Also, i didn't come here alone."

Upon hearing Hawk say that, countless portals opened up all over the school.

Izuku couldn't get a good look, but it seems over a 100 nomus are now present on the school grounds.

Just how many nomus does All For One have?

Looking back, he could see 10 other nomus standing right besides Hawk. He could tell they were different from the rest, they have a mind of their own.

" Go kill all the teachers, leave the students to the other nomus."

Hawk ordered those 10 specific nomus.

" And who is this kid?"

" If you don't want to die, leave this kid alone."

They were different from the rest of the other nomus, but compared to Izuku, they're nothing.

The only visible threat to him was Hawk.

" Hawk, you're telling me this kid is a threat? "

One of them didn't Obey Hawks orders, even aproaching the young boy with no care for everything.

" Can this boy even do anything to us?"

Albeit Izuku had already reached the 6 foot club, he looked like a midget compared to the nomu, who was now right in front of him.

" He can, this boy made me feel the taste of defeat."

That was surprising to hear, the 10 nomus never expected their leader to ever utter such a sentence.

Heck, even Izuku was suprised by how much Hawk had actually changed.

Still, such minuscule appraisal by Hawks didn't matter.