Part 49: Marked

The book finally has 200k reads :D

I thank thee.

If you want to join a discord server to hang out, join
https://discord.gg/zm5UgNJ2

The mastermind finally made his entrance.

He was forced to come back to his headquarters.

White hair, red eyes, he's as menacing as before.

" Last time you needed your dad to save you. Don't think its going to happen a third time."

Hawk wasn't really vivid with the interaction he had with Baki. 

He didn't disclose his name, mainly because he has short-term memory. 

The only thing Hawk could say is that someone with red hair interfered with his work, adding the assumption that it was Yujiro.

" I'll just end you before he makes his appearance."

All For One lifted his arm and activated his gravity quirk, the same quirk he had used in U.S.J

Last time he weakened the gravitational powers because Izuku wasn't in the shape to fight, but he didn't find it intriguing that his enemy barged into his headquarters unannounced.

It was a well-hidden base, and someone finding it just ruined his entire mood.

In an instant, Izuku felt the gravity become a lot heavier.

The ground below was already cracking, uncapable of supporting its own weight.

The area of effect is quite large. All For One didn't find a reason to pinpoint it straight on the intruder. 

Gradually increasing the gravitational strength, the ground was on the verge of breaking.

" The hell are you implying?"

It would be a lie to say that the gravity quirk is un-effective. It's placing quite the toll on his body. 

" You think I'm here because I have my father behind my back?"

If it weren't for his family members, this book would have reached its end already. 

Time and time again, his ass was saved by family, especially Baki.

Help from getting over a break-up, getting out of prison, giving a new chance at life, and saving his life twice.

Although Izuku doubts Yujiro is a family person, he still saved him nevertheless.

He's grateful for that. 

" I'm here because you crossed the line. "

Attacking U.S.J was already bad enough, but killing U.A students was where the line was crossed.

" How are you still standing?" 

Perplexed, All For One tried to strengthen the gravitational powers in hopes Izuku would succumb to the pressure. 

It barely made a difference. It was at its maximum right at the start.

" Because I'm way stronger than before. Considering who you are, you should have already figured it out." 

Izuku questioned his intellect. 

Considering that Hawk is already out as a candle should have been the big giveaway, All For One only realized it by now. 

Enraged, he activated yet another quirk. 

Chains suddenly appeared from the ground, enwrapping Izuku's body parts.