Part 53: Training With The Ogre

Chapter 86 of the boxer was insane, I can finally somewhat understand K and his descent to madness.

" Let me go!" 

An unexpected scenario came up. 

While Izuku was talking with Elia, his father snatched him away and is taking him somewhere unknown. 

Considering how fast Yujiro is moving, they must be miles way from the city.  

" Where the hell are you taking me!? "

No matter how much he struggled, Izuku couldn't even budge his arm. 

Angered at this unexpected ordeal, his demon back finally activated. 

Trying even harder to escape, the arm finally budged.

" Oh? Baki wasn't lying about your strength. You're much stronger than I expected. "

Yujiro was surprised by his strength, that's a huge achievement. 

Still, he couldn't just let Izuku go just like that. He tightened his arm even move, ending Izuku's struggles in a heartbeat. 

" That means you're going to last longer." 

" What is that supposed to mean?! " 

The trip ended shortly. Yujiro landed in a middle of a forest, in the middle of nowhere. 

Izuku finally managed to stand on his own feet. Not a single second of the trip was comfortable. 

How could he find any comfort? Being carried by a man who has muscles harder than steel? 

Right after Yujiro let him go, Izuku put his guard up. 

Being stolen right out of the blue and carried in the middle of a forest, it's like a secret execution. 

If it is, Izuku is not going down without a fight. Even when the strongest creature on the planet is right in front of him. 

" Don't be so scared, it's not like I'm going to execute you or anything. " 

Those words sounded fake in the eyes of Izuku. What's the reason of him being brought here? 

" Then why did you bring me here?!" 

" To train you. You're staying here with me for a week. " 

It took a while to process everything. His dad snatched him away and suddenly decided to train him for a week. 

No father would do that, unless you're a member of the most chaotic family in the world.

It's not a bad thing to be trained by the strongest creature on the planet. But the bad thing is, Izuku is going to be trained by the strongest creature on the planet. 

A man who would possibly kill someone if they looked at him the wrong way. 

A monster whose actions could be overlooked by the government, simply because they're scared of him. 

A devil who joined the army so he could kill soldiers to pass the time.

The Ogre.

" You can be scared now.' 

" Wh-

There was no time for Izuku to finish a simple word, a punch was hurdling towards him.

He had his guard up, but it was useless. The punch penetrated the guard and hit Izuku right in the stomach. 

He was sent flying to the trees in the distance. It did not cushion his descent. 

Turns out the training starts now, Yujiro doesn't really like to waste time.