Part 48: Here Comes The Enemy

The fight between Izuku and Hawk had come to an end.

In the end, one was unconscious and the other was struggling to get a single breath of air.

It was an exciting fight for both sides.

Although a few died, Izuku found it thrilling to fight Hawk once again.

Back in the day, Izuku never found pleasure in fighting villains, but becoming a Hanma changed his mentality.

It was a given.

Hanmas hate the entire world. The only thing they find pleasure in is fighting.

That's their sole reason of existence.

Even if they are born to fight, countless foes exist all around the world.

Izuku managed to find one.

Still, he lost the battle.

He laid unconscious on the ground, while Hawk was still standing.

As much as Hawk doesn't want to admit it, he respects the boy for his struggles.

He doesn't mind leaving him alive to fight another day, but All For Ones orders are absolute.

He was ready to kill him and move on in killing the others, but a strange man suddenly appeared and managed to overpower his grip with ease.

No matter how much he looked at the strange red haired boy, all he could feel was fear.

Hawk couldn't sense his fighting power, nor did Baki look intimidating.

There was no murderous intent, but Hawk was still scared.

It's like his body reacted, remembering a past experience.

This thought never came up to his head.

The small man uttered a name, Jack.

Hawk did not know what that name was, but he understood it was intended to him.

"Seems you found a way to get more powerful. I would applaud you, but i'm more shocked that you managed to survive. "

Baki didn't seem to lie. He was looking at Hawk as if a miracle was standing right in front of him.

"You were so desperate for strength, even I respected it a little. "

Hawk couldn't speak, he was at a loss for words.

A small young boy is speaking formally to him, as if someone he knows.

But Hawk had no idea who he was.

"It's a shame she wasn't compatible, you would be a lot stronger at this point in time. "

Every word that Baki spoke, Hawk had no idea what he wanted to portray.

There may be a hidden meaning, but all Hawk could hear is stupid rambling.

"You could have become one of us. Even your father wanted to help you, but it wasn't possible with the life you had been living. So....

we gave up."

------

After that little ordeal, Hawk had a nightmare.

Although it's not really a nightmare, it did scare him.

" You already have enough quirks to come by, giving you more is too risky."

He had asked All For One to grant him even more quirks, but was immediately declined.

" Sir, please! I feel totally fine, I can definitely hold more than this!"