Part 25: It's Never The End

" I'll fucking show you what happens when you mess with the son of the Devil."

With pure rage, Izuku got himself back up. Albeit, his body was broken to a point where most would say it's beyond repair, it didn't matter to him, he is a Hanma after all.

" All For One said to knock everyone out, even him, so it wouldn't raise suspicion. "

Hawk regarded Izuku as a dead guy. In simple terms, he was done playing with him. He gave Hawk the satisfaction he wanted, but now it's over. It was time for Hawk to finish his mission.

" But i don't get it, why did my master make them all weak to electricity?"

Hawk was rambling about All For Ones weird plan. He solely dismised the fact that Aizawa or Izuku could get up.

Sadly for Hawk, Izuku did, and better yet, heard everything...

Although being the strongest nomu ever to be created, Hawk didn't have any flashy quirks. All he has is strength and speed enchancers. The only other quirk he has is an intelligence booster.

He didn't have a quirk that enchances his senses, but he didn't even need it to feel it.

The bloodlust behind him, it was menacing. For the first time, Hawk actually felt fear.

Because of this new feeling, he turned around swiftly, seeing the boy he beat  up so badly that most would consider death rather than this.

" What?"

This didn't make sense. When he got Aizawa out of the way, Hawk was determined to finish the young boy, so he wouldn't spoil his plans anymore.

Surely, he didn't hit Izuku with everything he got when Aizawa was taken down. He didn't break any of his bones either, except for his ribs.

Even so, the damage his body had to suffer, it would even force the most willed men to never get back up.

But this was also different. The injuries Izuku endured, although they were there, he was still standing as if everything was completely fine.

He wasn't stumbling, and he wasn't using his last drop of strength to stand up either, it did seem that he was completely fine even with those injuries.

' Why the hell am i so afraid?'

Hawk has never had a moment where his enemy seemed to stand up again. Even when he's holding back, his fangs are still strong enough to end any opponent he goes against.

He had to acknowledge Izuku though, it seemed it was the only option. For the first time feeling fear, he didn't have the courage to confront Izuku once more.

The boy was just standing there, his eyes bloodshot from everything he endured. Although his gaze was right on Hawks, his mind was on something else.

' What is this?'

Not once, even when he was sparring with Baki has he experienced something like this.

' I feel so strong.'

Not only has he gotten a boost in strength, the pain seemed to dissapear aswell. It was still there, he just didn't feel it.

But he knew he didn't have time to be perplexed by his new strength. Hawks was still standing, ready to attack once more. Although that wasn't the case, Hawk seems too nervous to even move.

With this new-found power, Izuku wasn't as wary as before. In fact, he doesn't feel anything anymore.

His fear for Hawk has diminished, but it seemed to change sides...