Part 40: A New Enemy?

So it seems i'm 6 follows away from 420, so i have to be that guy:

If y'all like my story, please feel free to follow me.

The otherwordly speed he just displayed, it was unexpected on so many levels.

' This increase in strength, it's different.'

Baki, with the knowledge he posseses about his family lineage, this is not something that is normal, even for the Hanmas.

With this, Baki may finally feel the true thrill of a battle.

Izuku did not stop the fight with just a single punch. Seeing his brother being taken off guard, he continued with a full on barrage.

Much to his dissapointment, Baki was still capable of easily dodging all of them.

' Even with this, i still can't hit him?!'

To his eyes, it seemed as if Baki was still putting bearly any effort into it.

This didn't induce any anger whatsoever, the fact that his brother is on a completely different level was already painfully clear.

Still, after pulling over 50 punches in such a short time span, not a single one could hit him? Let alone graze him? It was definetly a bit irritating.

' This is definetly surprising.'

Dodging every single punch and kick Izuku was throwing full force, Baki finally felt a small hint of joy.

' Even with the demon back, he shouldn't be at this level.'

Granted, although nothing is landing, this is way above his expectations.

' No, the demon back shouldn't increase his strength to that extent.'

It seems as if something else was in play. And although a bit in the dark, Baki already had a clue on what it might be.

' Is it a superior version of mine?'

Izuku faked a straight punch and performed a kick, aiming straight to Baki's jaw.

Naturally, it missed the target.

' Or is it because of emotions?'

Taking a closer look into his eyes for the insanely short moment he could, Baki could see what clouded their entire vision.

' I see, so it is emotions.'

Baki backed off a few meters away. First time seeing his big brother doing something as backing off, it raised a peculiar look on Izuku's face.

' Let's see how much better he is in that state.'

Right on time, Izuku didn't even waste a beat, immediatly rushing towards his brother at an incredible speed.

Coming closer, Izuku could see a leg with his peripheral vision.

Baki wasn't going to stay on the defensive all the time, that's no fun.

Even with this sudden power-up, it was too fast for his body and mind to react.

But in the end, Izuku managed to dodge it by a hair.

Having used every muscle fibre in his body, he managed to swing his head back to a point where Izuku lost his footing and fell down.

His nose was grazed by the kick, leaving a small mark.

' You're kidding me, he can even dodge my kick? Or was it a fluke?'

Izuku, even with the increased arrogance he has by being a Hanma, he has to admit,