Part 12: An Unwanted Meeting

Once Oliva ended the call, he knew this was wasn't good. He just agreed to let someone meet Izuku, who hold and behold is already out of prison.

" Well, i gotta call Baki..." - Oliva signed out of frustration.

[Queque to the boys]

" What do you mean be ready to endure hell?" - Izuku asked frightened.

" The training won't be as easy as you think. Let me give you an example, lets say there is a point system from 1-10, the higher the number the harder the workout. So, where do you think the 10 months of training by All Might stands?"

He quickly understood that Baki's training will be way harder than All Mights, so he tried to think positively.

" Uh, the 10 months of training stands at like 4 out of 10 maybe?" - Izuku replied.

" It can't even be considered a 1 out of 10... " - Baki replied.

" And where do you think my training will stand at?" - He asked somewhat sadistically.

Izuku gulped, in fear of what he might have to endure again. But yet again, he was thinking positively...

" Uh, 5 out of 10?" - Izu replied.

Once Baki heard it, he wheezed.

" 11 out of 10..." - Baki quickly replied.

All Mights training isn't even hard enough to be considered a 1 and Baki's training is too hard to measure, this striked fear into Izuku.

But still, what else could he do? All this time he thought that quirkless people are always going to be at the end of the piramid, yet there's Baki, A quirkless person who already stands at the top. Granted, it's because he's a Hanma, but Izuku is also one, so he could, or more likely can become like him aswell.

Baki did also warn him that even with such benefits of being a living cheat code, it still won't be easy as he thinks.

" It's for you to decide if you want to endure it." - Said Baki.

" I'll think about it...." - Izuku replied.

In the midst of the conversation, Baki's phone started ringing. Quickly taking it out of his pockets, and realising it's Oliva, he instantly knew it's something about Izuku.

" I have to take this." - He said to Izuku. He went into another room, in hopes Izuku doesn't hear it.

" Hello?" - Baki answered.

" Hey.... Baki, i got some bad news..." - Oliva said somewhat worried.

" Don't tell me U. A already knows he left." - Baki asked angrily.

" No not that. It's just... Uh.... I need Izuku, back in prison, like right now.." - Oliva replied hoping Baki won't get mad.

" Why?? " - He asked angrily.

" You see, tommorow, someone from U. A is going to visit him, and i already agreed..." - Said Oliva. He hears nothing on the phone, just Baki breathing. Just by the sound of his breathing, he could tell he was furious.