Part 57: Start From The Ground Up

I feel like Baki shouldn't be compared to other anime/manga characters because it's so inconsistent.

Like one time, it was stated Baki surpassed the concept of speed itself.

If I'm not wrong, Baki basically moved faster than a planck instant.

A planck instant is the shortest time measurement to be possible, roughly 10^-43 seconds.

It's kinda confusing, but a planck instant is measured by seeing how long it takes a proton to cross one planck length.

A planck length is 1.616 * 10^-35 meters.

If i'm not pulling shit out of my ass, Baki basically moved at 23759449000000000000000000000000000000000 times the speed of light.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

The day was peaceful for the animals living in the forest.

Most of them already had a meal, so barely any hunting was involved during the day.

But that peace was suddenly interrupted by a sound echoeing through the entire forest.

Every single animal suddenly raised their heads in confusion.

A sound that seems to be so far, yet it managed to reach their ears.

They wonder on whatever it could be, but they didn't let their curiosity get the better of them.

No one tried to get closer. In fact, the closest ones ran in the opposite direction.

Most of them just went on with their day.

They're completely clueless that it was simply a father and son bonding fight.

A last chance to prove himself to his father, that's what happened.

And he did it. His double-edged technique paid off.

Even Yujiro himself couldn't see it coming.

Or maybe he did, but he couldn't react in time.

It's been over a year since he felt something like this.

A jaw that screams in pain, his vision that seems to be blurry.

Never in his life did he expect to experience something like this ever again.

It's definitely a technique of the highest quality, but it's also a double-edged sword.

It places an unbelievable amount of strain on his legs, especially the ankles and knees.

Yujiro was about to continue the fight, but it was already over.

Izuku collapsed right after the hit.

His ribs were already fucked up, using the technique fucked them up even more.

Either way, the fight is over.

Izuku passed the test, in a way.

It was more of a complete change of the subject at the last minute.

Still, a pass is a pass.

" Heh, you're barely a Hanma for 6 months and actually managed to damage me."

With a bloodied mouth, Yujiro spat out a tooth.

" Everyone would be left in awe with that potential."

Every single trainer would want him, no matter the cost.

That's how much they value potential.