Part 32: Preperations

" Start training, because the 3rd and 2nd years are strong."

Althought that's not what Aizawa had said, that's the way they all interpreted it.

And funny enough, that's not what Aizawa wanted to say.

" Start training, because Izuku is also participating. "

That's what he meant.

Seeing his strength from up close, annihilating the nomus as if they were children, Izuku might aswell be on par with All Might.

No, maybe he has passed All Might already.

The super strong nomu, Hawk, was withought a doubt stronger than the Symbol of Peace.

And realising that Aizawa has lived to see yet another day, it must mean Izuku defeated him, somehow.

It was only a matter of time before villains appeared, villain on par with the best of the best heroes.

And at the same time, uncoming heroes with strength on par and if not stronger than the rest would also come.

Given what Izuku had to go through, to Aizawa, it's a miracle he hasn't turned to villainy.

" Hell yeah!"

The entire class cheered.

To those who don't like expressing themselves in an extrovert way stayed silent, but even they were excited.

As for Izuku, he did stay silent, but at the same time, he wasn't excited.

Maybe the old Izuku would have felt something in this scenario, probably because he wasn't that strong.

It doesn't matter what the event is going to be, the chances for Izuku losing is basically zero.

" And after today, there won't be any classes, only after the event. Just like in the sports festival, it's a chance to show your prowess to the heroes. And once it's over, you might have a chance to work under a hero for the summer."

Basically, you work as a sidekick.

" But since it's going to be summer, it will be different than before. This time, if you get recommended by a hero after the event, you will have a choice to refuse. "

Last time, after the sports festival, if there was a hero that was interested in someone and wanted him to become his sidekick, you had to accept.

If someone had multiple recommendations, then he had to choose.

Since it's summer, a student will have a choice to either work for a hero, or have some time to rest.

U. A is strict, but not that strict.

Well, they're definetly not strict on Izuku, he's still not wearing his school uniform, although a new one was made already.

Still, a week off from school just to train, it's not really needed for Izuku.

It's not needed for the event, that is.

Recently, Izuku has increased his training intensitiy, but he feels like it's not enough.

Even now, Hawk is still probably stronger than him. Not to mention, he must have gotten upgrades, presumably healing quirks and even more strength enhancers.

Still, for an entire week, he'll get six more hours of free time. So, six more hours to train.

It's going to be painful.

------

" So, what do we do during the event? The usual?"

Class 1-A wasn't the only class informed, every class was.